“This is the only vegan diner in Fort Worth. My favorite is the Hummus and Red Curry dish.”

Spiral Diner & Bakery
Ranked #46 of 1,576 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 4, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“spicy wrap w/ chipotle mayo delicioso! even better is the mama ell's banana shake w almond milk...”
Reviewed January 3, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, excellent service - a real find!”
Reviewed December 22, 2007

I highly recommend this restaurant to vegetarians/vegans and those that love veg food. A friend who lives in Ft. Worth had wanted to try this place for a while and went with me when a storm stranded me during my attempt to fly home from a trip. The food was simply amazing, from the starter of hummus with pita and tortilla chips on to my sandwich of a faux Philly "cheesesteak" and its side dish of the most delicious potato salad I've ever had. My dining companions were similarly awed by their food (both got wraps with sides of fresh fruit). In addition, the offbeat-brand drinks were on tap with free refills. My root beer was delicious, a real homemade-tasting one. The service was great. This place makes me wish I lived in Ft. Worth so I could eat there regularly!