“Excellent service and amazing food!”

El Paseo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #325 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to this restaurant due to the outrageous line at Joe T's and boy was it a great idea!! The service was quick and friendly, and the food was wonderful! Will definitely be recommending El Paseo to my friends and family and returning myself!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Whenever we feel a "special night" out coming on, we plan on eating at El Paseo. We've been treating ourselves to this restaurant for about twenty years. The food is consistenly good - not too spicy but not bland or greasy. The service is top notch. It's our favorite foodie place in town!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Fast and hot very good mexican food. Good service, great salsa. They are really crowded at lunch and dinner so get there early.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We passed this restaurant several times on our way to and from the downtown area and it always looked busy. We finally got the chance to stop and enjoy it for ourselves and it was worth it. The salsa we could take or leave, it is more like a tomato sauce without much spice but once you get past that, the rest is great. The beans, tacos and enchiladas are some of the best and your good hard earned money is going to locals rather than some big corporation like those stupid chain restaurants.

1  Thank Vaca4Net
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Being from south Texas, I am bombarded with Mexican eateries. so I was wondering how this Ft. Worth place would stand up to some of the best places in San Antonio. Well, I was not disappointed. The food was fresh and tasty, the service was attentive, and I left with a smile. I had the Pollo a la Mexicana, which I highly recommend. Tender strips of grilled chicken covered in white cheese, onions, and peppers. The beans were awesome- kind of cross between re-fried and whole pintos, with some white cheese on top. The rice was perfect (you can usually tell a good Mexican place by the rice and tortillas). I would have wished the flour tortillas were homemade, but with the generous portions, I didn't really miss them too much. We were in a large group, and the staff was very friendly and efficient, even though it was a busy Saturday night. I will definitely return when I am in the area again.

1  Thank Photoj7