“Taste of Asia is fine if you want a lower cost asian meal”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Ranked #240 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 14, 2013

There isn't much ambiance, but the service is prompt and the food is solid, but not exceptional. We like the sushi rolls - which are well made, but with some corners cut, like "tuna topped" means a ground up tuna toping rather than a slice of fresh tuna you might expect.

The price is right and we like to go here, just not a place to splurge or get a "great meal".

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was amazed at the large portions for the small prices at this place. My son had the egg drop soup and sesame chicken. Both were very good! I had edamame as an appetizer, with a tofu and veggie entree. The amount of tofu in the entree was amazing. Be ready for leftovers.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a local Asian food restaurant? This place is awesome! Great food. Attentive service. Very reasonable pricing. This is a wonderful, local spot to enjoy.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great food at a great value. Fast service and the owner is always there watching out for everyone. I've never had anything bad here. Sushi is alright but that's not what we come for. The pecan chicken is awesome. Orange beef and sesame chicken are also great. At lunch I go with the Bento box. Like I said, never had anything bad!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

They have some of the best sushi and sashimi around. Their prices are extremely reasonable too. I definitely say forgo the named sushi places like Pirhana and Axiom. They also have a great menu. My favorite and usual go to is Pecan Chicken.