4,293 results
All reviews cast iron convention center whiskey rye wine bar beautiful hotel sundance square turn down service business conference room service valet service valet parking downtown ft within walking distance enjoyed my stay a great place to stay starbucks fort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I thought this was a beautiful Hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Very quite rooms. My daughter and I went there for a concert across the street so the location was excellent for the venue we needed. Thank you for a lovely stay. Hopefully the next time we happen to be on that end we can see about booking another room there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was great and I would recommend. Service was very good and it was a very pleasant experience. The only the issue there was when I was there was there was lots of people in the area because of musical band in the area playing concert and there were lots of people in area.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

BTS trip with my daughter. Enjoy the welcoming to hotel. The service was quick with check in and with security manager when I forgot my key to get in the room. Love the area and would love to visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was full of non-guests so I could not use the facilities we paid a lot of money for. Our room rate was very high for what we got. Starbucks 50 people deep at all times, forgot a meal when we ordered room service, the water was always gone in the lobby because the 100 kids that were using the hotel for free (who were waiting in line for concert tickets across the street were laying all over the lobby), and the gift shop was horrible.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great hotel for a couples getaway weekend! Easy walk to Sundance Square. Quiet on the weekend we stayed. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast/room package was good value and recommended. Bar and restaurants in hotel were terrific. Glad we stayed here!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple