“superb travel experience!”

Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Ranked #6 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 14, 2014

From initial contact for reservations, throughout working with hotel ambassadors to secure specific amenities, express check in, baggage delivery, in room services, food services and final car retrieval & departure, this hotel is everything one could desire. We loved all the special touches that made for a delightful place for our family to gather and rest during our daughter's college graduation. Thank you, Fort Worth Omni staff and management, for a lovely experience.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (3,890)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is a very nice place to stay in Fort Worth. I spent 3 nights there in early May. The staff are friendly and service is above average. The rooms are nicely furnished and quiet. The pool area is nice, if on the small side. On Saturday it was quite crowded and the ratio of guests to chaises was disproportionate. The new pool-side bar serves excellent drinks. There was one minor glitch - I ordered a salad one afternoon and after 10 or 15 minutes I asked when I might expect it. I was the only one sitting there. I was told it would be a 20-30 minute wait! They went on to explain that an elevator was down and that they had to carry the food up the stairs. The pool was on the third floor - it didn't seem like it should take that long to walk up 3 flights of stairs. I also used the spa which was very nice for a business hotel. The pedicure room with the little love seat and windows was especially nice and Deon does an amazing pedicure - thank you!

One thing to keep in mind - this is a large hotel that caters to business travelers and convention-goers. It is right across from the convention center. This was my first time to Fort Worth and I didn't pay too much attention to the location other than "downtown Fort Worth". I was traveling for leisure to visit my daughter. Had I been traveling on business I think it would have been fine, but not exactly right for a relaxing long weekend. I would have opted for a smaller boutique hotel, but wanted to make use of the pool since the winter in the Midwest was abysmal this year and I couldn't wait to get into some sunshine. Overall a very nice hotel if you are looking for something with all the amenities and a downtown location. Also, if you visit Fort Worth be sure to try "Grace" for dinner. It was fantastic.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My youngest got married in Forth Worth over the weekend. We reserved 2 rooms at the Omni for both my wife and myself and my oldest boy and his girlfriend. We got side-by-side rooms, top floor(15th) with view of the city. The OMNI knows how to put on an AWESOME show.. Great time, great experience.. Will return on next trip to Fort Worth. Word of advice, take advantage of free shuttle service in downtown area. All of the hotel staff were cheerful, helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jay S, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us, and for choosing the Omni Fort Worth for such a special occassion!

We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I booked this room to celebrate our 9 year anniversary. We reserved a premier room, which I was told is a room on higher floor with a better location. Upon checking in, we were initially given a room on the 5th floor. When I mentioned that we reserved a premier room, we were assigned a room on the top floor, and far from an elevator, per our request. The lobby looked busy, so I asked if they had any events that evening, I was told 2 proms, and that the hotel was fully booked for the evening.

Fast forward to 10:30. We get to our room, and shortly thereafter heard a lot of voices coming from the room next door and from across the hall. Post prom parties! After about 20 minutes of the noise getting progressively louder, my husband and I decided to leave. We knew the hotel was fully booked, and from past experience (ahem, I was in high school once), calls to hotel security wouldn’t be much help, and the noise would probably get worse after a complaint or two.

When we checked out, the person at the front desk asked if we enjoyed our stay. We let her know there were a couple of prom parties on our hall, and there’s no way we could get any sleep and that’s why we were leaving. She flippantly said, “oh we could have taken care of that for you.” That’s it. No I’m sorry, no let us reimburse you for your room, nada. I was very disappointed in how it was handled. I fully realize we could have asked for another room, but since we were told the hotel was full and it was 11:00 when our neighbors started their parties, I’m not sure another room would have been available. Since we live 35 minutes from the hotel, we decided we would rather go home than attempt to stay.

The hotel itself is lovely. The rooms are good-sized and well kept. The bed was very comfortable, although ours didn’t have a duvet, which I normally prefer. The location is fantastic, only a few blocks from Fort Worth’s best restaurants. I just wouldn’t stay here on a weekend during prom season. Ever.

Room Tip: Ask for a premier room. You'll be on the 14th or 15th floor with a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This hotel goes above and beyond to make your stay the very best it can be. Staff is superb, food is excellent, hotel is very clean, and best is extremely comfortable. A bit more expensive, but I highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very nice hotel in a convenient downtown location. You can walk to everything yet can get on and off the freeway in a matter of minutes. Rooms are nice and the service is very good. Have used the Omni as our primary hotel over the past four years while visiting my daughter at TCU and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was my first stay at this 3-4 year old property. I was there for business meetings at the hotel and in this case the hotel didn't make me regret staying in-house. The quality of the service and accommodations was high all the way around with only very minimal glitches. Staff was very friendly and attentive, and friendly even when kicking me out of the pool and patio at closing time. Upon arrival I appreciated that valet staff offered up the option of self-parking which was only one block away. Too many times, valets try to dissuade you from self-parking but here they were courteous and up front about the option. This Omni doesn't come cheaply but the room was spacious, well-maintained, with large windows, comfortable furniture, a safe, HD channels and fridge. Dumb luck or not, I slept better than I usually do in hotels. The food and drink quality was notably above typical hotel fare. I will gladly return to this location if given the opportunity.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business