Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Park Central Hotel(Fort Worth)
  • Restaurant
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
4,068 results
All reviewscast ironconvention centerwhiskey ryewine barbeautiful hotelsundance squarebusiness conferenceroom servicevalet servicevalet parkingdowntown ftwithin walking distanceenjoyed my staya great place to stayexcellent staystarbucksfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My stay lasted only 3 nights and although I did not use all that the Hotel had to offer, I had a wonderful stay. The Hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. The only thing that I would change is the shower pressure on the 12th floor, it seemed a little on the light side.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My stay at the Omni Fort Worth was one of the best business travel experiences that I have ever enjoyed. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone planning a trip to the Fort Worth area. The entire staff went out of their way to ensure that all of my needs were met and even anticipated helpful things without being asked.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay here twice within a few days of each other at the end of August and I was delighted each time. As with the other Omni's I've chosen, this Fort Worth location lives up to the brand that they are obviously trying to develop with its convenience, cleanliness, and hospitality. In fact, I believe this location might be even more welcoming than any other I have experienced.

My husband used Priceline for even greater savings. I word of caution if you do that, if you are an Omni loyalty member and book through Priceline, Omni won't give your loyalty account credit. This doesn't make a ton of sense to me because I am still being loyal to the Omni brand and still giving their restaurants and valets and room service my money, so maybe if I use Priceline next time, I'll take advantage of the savings to see if I like another hotel in downtown Fort Worth just as much.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

What a delightful staff and facility! It was everything I needed and more. No matter what question or concerns I brought to the staff, they cheerfully made every effort to help. And the inviting fireplace in the lobby quickly became my "go to" spot while waiting for colleagues to arrive.

Thank Cookie Christin... D
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The Omni Hotel is amazing. From the moment you arrive the staff welcomes you and takes care of all your needs quickly and efficiently. The rooms are very clean and the bed is suprememly comfortable. The workspace has plenty of plugs to keep everything charged and adequate light to work with. My wife particularly liked the large windows with views of the city.