“Very Nice, C'mon Man”

Ranked #6 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Columbia, South Carolina
“Very Nice, C'mon Man”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a week long training program. This hotel is a must stay. Very quiet street and very knowledgeable staff. Hotel is on very quiet end of town across from water garden. Bath robes were a $85 "c'mon Man" moment for me. Otherwise this place is great!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is a beautiful, luxurious hotel about a half hour from the Dallas Fort Worth airport. I had a big room that was very quiet. I don't think I heard any noise while in my room during my entire stay. The decor was a relaxing mix of dark woods and leather with a Southwestern feel. The bathroom had luxurious towels and ample counter space for all my toiletries which is a rarity. There was even an extra shelf under the sink for even more space!

There is a nice park on the other side of the non-busy street that this hotel is on. It's just a couple minutes walk to get there. I was attending a seminar and walked around this park on breaks.

I had dinner one night at the Cast Iron restaurant, which is 1 of 3 restaurants at this hotel. My meal of fish tacos, salad, and a glass of wine was delicious. The wait staff was very attentive. The breakfasts and lunches that I had as part of the seminar were very good as well.

All of the staff at this hotel was very warm and helpful. They responded kindly to any questions I had. The woman in the gift shop was very nice, helpfing me to pick out the perfect gift for a friend. I would definitely return to this hotel when in the area, if it was within my travel budget.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed October 19, 2012

One of the best hotels I have stayed at in my years of traveling. I stayed the second weekend in July, and could not have been any more happy with this hotel. Upon arrival we were offered multiple times if we needed help with our luggage and we politely declined because we did not have that much to carry. The person checking us in (Kelsey I believe her name was) was very friendly explained everything we needed to know about the hotel, including the restaurants, fitness center and pool.After we checked in we went up to our room on the 11th floor, our room had 2 double beds, it was very clean, nice size for a hotel, and very well appointed. The hotel room was very business traveler friendly with plenty of outlets, a nice size desk and hook ups for your computer, on the bad side the wifi was slow. We chose to park our selfs at the paring garage right next door, the parking garage elevators were extremely cool and it was in out privileges for 13$ a day, not a bad deal!
After settling in our room we decided to do he lunch buffet at one of the hotels restaurants, it was very average; the burger was very dry and luke warm, though the service was good.After that we decided to go and tour the stock yards, very cool considering this was our first time in Texas. After a long day at the stock yards and a nice dinner we decided to return to our hotel and to our surprise there was turn down service and milk and cookies, what a nice treat after a long day! . As previous reviewers said the pool was a little on the small side and the pool was a little to warm for my liking but it was a nice little refresher. Check out was extremely smooth and we did not have any problems. Over all a fantastic stay, if we are in the Fort Worth area again we would return in a heart beat!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kembs, France
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm just coming back from a 3 nights stay at this hotel and it is still my preferred hotel in Downtown Fort Worth. The rooms are very spacious and well equiped and the small advantages that you're getting as a Gold members are always appreciated (e.g. Wall Street Journal extra newspaper, selection of morning drinks delivered to your room for free). The breakfast is great especially the buffet with a quite interesting selection and high quality food.

I'm planning to go back for Business to Fort Worth in November and I'm of course planning to stay at the same hotel again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This hotel is modern and luxurious. Loved the bed and the size of the room. It has excellent food and beverage offerings, particularly its wine bar. The location is great and only a short walk to the downtown area and all it has to offer. Fort Worth is beautiful and such a pleasant surprise after visiting Dallas!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Midland, Texas
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Its about a twently buck cab ride to all the cool cars at the stockyard and close by is a few joints to eat and shop. We asked for a king and got two queens. The showers amazing. Your stuck with a $25 valet cost if u cant find street parking which is a pretty lenghty walk away. The only this cool about this place is the decent bar attached called whiskey and rye which had free pool. Rained the whole time we were there so didnt get to use the pool but it looked nice. Really heavyset front doors with not very helpful door men who watched starbucks spill all over me while my husband was waiting for the valet. Overall not really impressed. The only part of the room that was amazing is there was a full wall mirrior that you wake up looking at yourself. My hubby and i had a lot of fun with that.

• Stayed October 2012
Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Spent three nights at this hotel and had a great experience. Everyone at this hotel was warm and friendly from the door person to the waitress in the restaurant to the front desk. The hotel and rooms were clean. The location was an added plus.

• Stayed September 2012