“Nice hotel, nice rooms.”

Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Ranked #6 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice hotel but only thing I didn't like was how you can hear everything in the hall. I could clearly hear the housekeeping's conversation and shutting of doors as they cleaned other rooms. Hotel is nicely situated and beautifully decorated. Other than that I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Israel A
Lauren C, Executive Assistant at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do appreciate the feedback and like to know when there are things we can work on. Thank you for the review and we hope that it will be a little quieter when you return.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,890)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've stayed at this Omni several times, usually for business and normally it is a little nicer. On this stay the room was not cleaned well, and overall the staff had a very non chalant attitude about everything. I commented to the front desk about the kids running up and down the halls and they just shrugged their shoulders. The food in the restaurant was not up to standard and on one morning I did not get my morning coffee as ordered. Very dissapointing.

Room Tip: Do not stay Near the elevators
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

I am very sorry that your stay was not up to standards. This is not in line with what we teach our associates or what we try to implement. Your review has been shared with our housekeeping and front office staff in order to ensure this does not happen to you or anyone else. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is the 2nd time that we have stayed in ths hotel because of a conference. The last time we stayed at this location( approximately a year ago) our hotel room was not cleaned to standards and the hotel staff was very apologetic and took care of the issue. This time the room appeared to be very clean and I was pleasantly surprised until the next morning when I opened my eyes and saw one of the pillows were heavily stained ( black and yellow stains on the end of the pillow) . The pillows had clearly not been cleaned in a very long time. We alerted the staff and they gave a half hearted apology. I also completed the survey and explained that because this hotel had an issue a year ago with cleanliness this is something that they definitely will want to look into. This was this hotels second chance and nothing has changed.

Room Tip: Please check your bedding and bathroom
1  Thank Baybeez98
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I had never stayed in an Omni hotel before but after this wonderful hotel experience, I will definitetly be putting Omni on my preferred list. Everything was clean, classy design, updated. Gorgeous rooms, turn down service, great wine bar in the lobby. I usually don't like hotel food at all but even their food was wonderful. I ended up eating at the hotel every night.

Room Tip: Sign up for the free, Omni Hotels, preferred member club - It is free and you get all kinds of perks...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Erin L
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at the Omni for a company meeting in May. This Hotel is located right next to the convention center, which makes attending meetings there very convenient! The Hotel is a new built, has a totally Texas feel. It always smells so good when we are in the lobby. The food was excellent, big variety, from salads to unhealthy fried stuff. There are two bars you can have drinks, one of them is a bit more expensive-upscale, the other one is laid-back.
Our room had a king size bed, spacious and warm design. We are Select Guest members so we received all the perks this Omni program has to offer. The free coffee in the morning, press our shirts, bottled water.
Thank you Omni Fort Worth to make our stay special!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Momoko76
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Beautiful hotel with first-class amenities: outdoor rooftop pool (but beware: it's saltwater, which did a number on my skin). Still, room was spacious, bathrobe provided, turndown service with milk and cookies for the kids. Staff was very friendly: I will never forget that a bellman offered to watch my kid as he scampered around the lobby and I took care of registration. Convenient location to lots of restaurants, which is not always the case with convention-site hotels. Also, the Cast iron restaurant in the hotel was not overpriced for a hotel, which was a pleasant surprise. Overall, a fabulous stay.

Room Tip: Close to the elevator, as the hallways are long and you might have a long walk.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Skylander33
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was my second stay at this hotel, but my husband stays here frequently for business. After he's told me repeatedly that it's his favorite place to stay, I started joining him when I can. I can't wait for the next opportunity to join him. The staff and service are the best I've encountered. Everyone is smiling and ready to assist you at every moment. The free Internet, the business center , the spa, the dining choices all make it a great place to stay for business, but it's also a great place to stay with family. They regularly run specials and the proximity to Sundance square and the stockyards with free transportation on Molly The Trolley make for a great vacation! I will be back as soon as I can arrange it!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but if you can get an upgrade to a corner suite, definitely do it! Roomy an...
1  Thank Jlholm
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your great review of our property and mentioning all of the wonderful things to do and see that are so close. Molly the Trolley has been a wonderful addition to the downtown and stockyards area. We hope that you can join your husband again soon for another visit. Safe travels and thank you again.