“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Columbus, Ohio
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed for a conference and thought that the hotel was excellent. Great workout facilities, great pool/bar on the rooftop and access to Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Lauren C, Executive Assistant at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us in Fort Worth. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we hope that your travels bring you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

I booked this hotel for a girl's night that was absolutely incredible. We had amazing views of the city, and the service at the hotel is incredible. I needed something to be opened for me with a can opener, and someone came and got it, took it to the kitchen to open it, and brought it back! Just amazing.

You do have to valet park and it costs $20, but it is definitely worth it to not have to leave your car on the street.

If you are concerned about the location being a bit out of the way, the trolley (that is free on weekends) stops right outside of the hotel.

The hotel has the look and feel of a boutique hotel with all the amenities of a large hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so happy you had a great girls weekend. It is always nice when you get a chance to catch up with friends and we are glad you came to the Omni Fort Worth to do it. Next time you are back, please feel free to take advantage of our self parking in the garage next to the hotel to save a little money. Also Molly the Trolley is free at all times to take you around downtown. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Spent a couple of days here on the "Park and Play Package". The package included breakfast and valet parking. I made the right choice by getting this package because buying breakfast from room service otherwise would have really driven up the cost of our stay. Property appeared to be in great shape except for the business center. They charge for using the fax or PC. This was a leisure stay and we were pleased overall. The staff was very courteous and breakfast was great.
Fitness center , Pool and Spa are located on the third floor along with an outside bar with a nice sitting area and view.

Room Tip: We had a nice view of the Fort Worth Water Gardens from the 11th floor... you'll have to specify...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lauren C, Executive Assistant at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and got to experince all of the outlets. The business center is an area we are working on right now to make complimentary. This should be in effect soon. We hope your travels will bring you back to Fort Worth.
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Was in town for a convention - and this hotel went above and beyond! Would definitely stay here again - that is if I had any desire to visit Ft. Worth again (Which I do not)

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms from what I can tell......
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Ada, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2012

Property was over priced for what you recieve. If you are trying to inpress somone with the name this will do it, all the way down to the all but forced valet parking.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting a review. We do work with other hotels in the area to base our prices fairly. We also offer a self parking option in the garage next door to the hotel if our guest are looking to save money. Safe travels and we hope to welcome you back soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed here for a conference and have to say the hotel staff is amazing! One of the days during my stay I ate lunch at Whiskey and Rye, and my order came out wrong, (it was undercooked). The restaurant staff went above and beyond to correct the issue and I was thoroughly impressed, especially sense I didn’t complain just mentioned/asked if they could cook it well done. In addition to the restaurant staff the concierge and the front desk staff were very helpful. Concierge recommended H3 one night for dinner and arranged the Omni SUV to take us. At checkout I was hoping to get tea from the Starbucks, but they don’t open until 6am (it was 5am when I was checking out) and the gentleman working the front desk offered to get me tea without me even asking! Wonderful service! Not to mention the hotel is pretty, beds are comfortable, and the rooms were very clean!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the rave review of our staff. It is great to know we are taking such good care of our guests. We hope that your travels will bring you back to Fort Worth to have another great experience.
Destin, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Omni when we were in town for a wedding. Service is impeccable from check in to check out and everywhere in between. The rooms are flawless and stunning. I am a snob about beds (my husband and I hate leaving our TempurPedic) and I can not overstate how AMAZING the beds at the Omni are. Best hotel beds I've ever slept in. Room service is a vast selection and delicious (I highly recommend the venison chili). I did not like that the room we stayed in had only a shower, but I bet if I had asked for one before check in they would have accommodated. This hotel is first rate. The quality of the service and the property surpass and Loews, Waldorf Astoria or Ritz I've ever stayed in.

Room Tip: Ladies, if you like bathtubs make sure to ask for one when you make a reservation. Most rooms have...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel. We love seeing comments like these. Next time you are in Fort Worth we would love to accomodate your bathtub request if you simply call the hotel directly. Safe Travels.