Tripadvisor
Fort Worth
All reviews six flags fast food restaurants within walking distance complimentary breakfast the shuttle driver great hotel front desk staff king suite would stay here again business trip bed was very comfortable clean hotel would highly recommend this hotel oatmeal the breakfast area convenient location great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

clean and comfy, check in/check out were easy. Held bags even after check out til flight. Breakfast is always a nice touch! Close to alot of casual restaurants and food stops. Nice area and always an uber close by.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Navigate17674239903, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Elezbethram2015,

Thank you so much for your kind words, We are glad to hear you have enjoyed our location and hotel stay. if we can do anything better for your next stay please let us know. we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Spent 5 days at this hotel, friendly staff. Great location. Plenty of eating spots within walking distance. The shuttle doesn't go to Dallas Love Field and only has a 3 mile radius when everything I needed to go to was about 4 miles away. I.e. target, Dave and Buster's. Our housekeeper was sweet and polite. Room was ready well before the 3 pm checkin time listed. Only negative was I didn't see any perks from being a Hilton diamond member.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Navigate17674239903, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Eugene F,

Thank you so much for your kind words. we are glad to hear you had a great stay. if we can do anything to make your next stay better please let us know. we hope to see you soon. i would like to apologize to you in regarding of now receiving you Diamond Perks. i would like to honor you 1000 Points to your membership. If you can email me your Hilton Honors member so we can honor you these points.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites DFW Airport South for your stay.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

A friend had suggested that we use the Hampton Inn. Free breakfast is a big deal for us. Loved the room, very spacious. Will definitely add Hampton Inn to the top my list. They even had shuttle service.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Navigate17674239903, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Toneidra L,

Thank you so much for your kind words, glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. if we can do anything better for your next stay please do not hesitate to let us know. we hope to see you soon.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and Suites DFW Airport South for your stay.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

I was locked out of my room 3 times. First time I went and got a key replacement, and that didn't work. Second, I called and they came and changed the battery. Third, my key didn't work again so I had to call from the hallway phone and they brought a replacement with little apology. Not cool.
The water in the shower would go from scalding to cold, there was really no way to regulate it. I tested the iron on a washcloth to see if it would leave stains using the steam function and sure enough, it did. I would have been furious if it would have ruined my business attire. I really expected more from Hampton, which is why I paid more. If I want crappy accommodations, I'll stay at Motel 6. Furthermore, I was shocked at the highway robbery when I needed to buy some pain reliever from their lobby store. They charged $2.50 for TWO Tylenol. That's worse than the airport 7-11 that charged $2.19 for 4 pills.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jackieblue2020,

I would like to apologize for your experience. It is our goal to always serve our guests to the best of our ability and we certainly let you down. We will use this as a great example and we will learn from this and continue to grow and train our team.
I would like to know more about you stay if you can email me (kashyap.naik@hilton.com) so i can equip my team better. your input will be much appreciated.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Clean, great location, friendly staff, complimentary shuttle service, complimentary water and snacks. Very comfortable beds. Great water pressure for the shower. Perfect location with a huge selection of restaurants near by. Walking distance to a liquor store also.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Navigate17674239903, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Dear Kylie M,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I glad to hear you have enjoyed your stays. if we can do anything to Make your next stay better please do no hesitate to let us know. we hope to see you soon.

Thank you so much for Choosing Haptton Inn DFW Airport South for your stay.