“Always Fresh”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #38 of 51 Quick Bites in Fort Worth
Reviewed May 16, 2018

The only reason In-N-Out Burger doesn't have the lines and wait compared to California is Whataburger has been around Texas forever. The quality is far superior to Whataburger, and much healthier -- if there is such a thing in fast food burgers. Grilled onions are always available, but you must ask for them. I find I need a double to really taste the meat. Their shakes are quite good, and potatoes are fresh cut. Check them out.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

Great service!! But I don’t know what the hype is about the food? It’s trendy? Not nearly as good as Sonic. I feel the burgers are tasteless and the fries although fresh, we’re almost raw. At least it was cheap !

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I've eaten at this burger joint numerous times, but never reviewed it. The food is always hot, prepared quickly while you wait in the drive-through, the prices are excellent for a strapped budget, and the ingredients are among the best. Never had to send an order back, and I'm that girl who has a laundry list of DOs and DON'Ts for the fry cook. I want it how I want it, and so they make it how I want it. Recommended. The only down side is that it's not all that easy to get to it once you get into the mall parking lot. And yet I find myself navigating my way through the maze...

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Burger is always good, and for some reason the lettuce is always there every bite. I love the way they serve when you’re in the car because it’s easy to eat in the evening give you the lap napkin so that you don’t get anything on your clothes. Fast friendly service for a good price. Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Great burger. Service was a little slow, but they were super busy. Burgers are juicy and have dressing if you want. I chose not to.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to In-N-Out Burger? Share your experiences!