“Still amazing”

Le Cep Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Raise your hand if you like amazing food. Raise your hand for food service. Raise your your hand for great wine. Than get on down to le cep and have a 5 star experience.

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank bachaus1

Reviewed June 6, 2017

We went to Le Cep for our 38th anniversary dinner. We had been once before and have wanted to go back based on our first experience there and we were not disappointed. Chef Sandra continues to present a creative menu that just gets better and better with each course. Le Cep is truly a gem of Fort Worth dining. If you want a true fine dining experience that will allow you to experience the exceptional skills of Chef Sandra and her outstanding staff, then this is a must do restaurant. Dining at Le Cep is an immersive experience. You don't go her just to grab dinner, you go for the experience and to indulge yourselves with eight courses that can be paired with a wine for each course if you choose. Each course is presented and described to you by the waiters and they are more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding the dish. The dinner is paced to allow you to fully enjoy and savor each course. Each time we dined there it was about two and a half hours and believe me it doesn't seem that long. Time flies when you are having fun and eating very, very well!

When you talk with Chef Sandra you can tell that she is a very warm and enjoyable person that loves to share her love of cooking with you and appreciates each and every diner that visits her restaurant. In my humble opinion this is the FINEST RESTAURANT IN FORT WORTH. Don't miss it.

3  Thank Michael L
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my top dinners -ever!!! The staff and Chef work to ensure that everything is perfect! The wine pairings were exceptional and all of the 8 courses were absolutely delicious. Plan for a wonderful evening. Chef Sandra and staff are the best!

Date of visit: June 2017
2  Thank CynCyn37
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Le Cep is the ultimate in fine dining. It is so refreshing to be able to dress for dinner and enjoy excellent service from a well trained and seasoned staff. We were given full attention with our every need anticipated and each request was honored. Each course was delectable and had an artistic presentation. The duck was my favorite, but then again, each course was my favorite. This was truly a special experience and we will return again and again. The chef is personable and delightful; we felt genuinely welcome here.

2  Thank texaslegend
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

My best friend, who is VERY French chose the place for us to enjoy. She had been there 3 times before and fell in love with the place. She is an excellent French cook herself so this is quite a complement to Chef Sandra. From beginning to end the evening went well. I don't think I have ever experienced better wait staff. The start began with champagne tasting. I've never done that before. Lovely way to begin. We chose the 8 course menu, but did not do the wine pairing. Every course was unique beautiful and creative . She changes the menu every 6 weeks, so our friends and us have decided to return that often. I really can't wait to see what Chef Sandra comes up with. The ambiance was modern with comfortable seating. It's a dinner that is 3 hours. Enjoy!

2  Thank lovesbabies