Candlewood Suites DFW South
  • Pool
$93
$76
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$87
Hotels.com
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$160
$144
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree laundry facilitiesextended stayfront deskfull size refrigeratorstaying at this hotelthe shuttle driverairportdfwgympropertyamenitiesmicrowaveclerk
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband booked a group of rooms for us and some friends and booked the wrong date, we noticed this when we checked our bank account. As soon as I noticed I called the property and manager was out till Monday I called Monday and spoke to Adrian and he said he would take a look at it, he did and took care of us refunded us our money, which we are so grateful for. We booked again for the correct days. We arrived and the hotel and it was beautiful, front desk agent was awesome very professional and well mannered. Rooms were clean and very comfy. This stay was perfect and We couldn't have asked for better! Thank you Again Adrian and Candlewood DWF staff!

Room Tip: Upper Floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The hotel is situated close to DFW airport. Rooms are clean and spacious. Great having a full ktichen. AC worked well. Has on site free laundry room, you just need your own soap but they do sell these items and others in their on site store. staff a very friendly and helpful. Free airport shuttle.Lost of food options available (mostly fast food) in walking distance. I would definately stay here again. Its own by the same company that owns the Holiday in next door. Rooms here are a bit cheaper and you get the full kitchen.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have stayed at the Candlewood Suites DFW south for over three months on business. I am a platinum member at both the Hilton Hotel Honors Club and the IHG Hotel Reward Clubs. I highly recommend the Candlewood Suites DFW South for the high quality of customer service, affordability, and cleanliness. The Candlewood Suites DFW South is by far one of the cleanest establishments I have ever stayed in. Special acknowledgment to Carmen and Marta for keeping my suite sparkling clean. Special acknowledgment to the General Manager (Mr. Adrian Acosta) for setting the tone for high quality customer service throughout the organization. When I met Mr. Acosta he drove me in the hotel shuttle to the supermarket. He was so patient and mild mannered I asked him to give me the name of his supervisor so that I can acknowledge his service. He smiled and advised he was the General Manager and only stepped in to drive me because the dedicated drivers were unavailable. Simply amazing! Special acknowledgement to the Sales Manager (Mr. Michael Green) who took the time to give me a tour of the facility, including the room that I would be staying in. In addition, Mr. Green went above and beyond to expedite the resolution of a billing error for me. Both Mr. Acosta and Mr. Green are very personable and always greeted me by name and with a smile. Special acknowledgment to the front desk staff, especially Priscilla, Rachel, & Tiffany. They were just delightful to interact with. Pricilla, Rachel, & Tiffany went out of their way to provide phenomenal customer service with a smile and to ensure that the shuttle drivers arrived on time to get me to my destination on time. Special acknowledgment to the maintenance and operations staff that also double as shuttle drivers (when needed), for their phenomenal customer service: J.Cruz, Antonio, Gilberto, Jose, Luis, & Carlos. Finally, very special acknowledgement to the designated shuttle driver Luis and the drivers that are shared with the Holiday Inn : Rigo, Jean Louis, & Johnny.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JC_Experience
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a remarkably bad Candlewood Suites hotel. The front receptionist Rachel was not even there when I showed up to check in around 8pm. After about 10 minutes, she strolled back in and with no apology checked me in. I may have been spoiled by other Candlewood and Priority Club properties but the service was really saddening. The room was ok although clearly smelled like roach killers were used and abused in this room. Truly, the worst property I have been to, yet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites DFW South, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear lenusvyat,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. We would like to address your experience further, and have sent you an email with additional details.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The hotel while appearing decent on the surface the wear and tear is everywhere. The walls and floors are thin making the room noisy. The front desk staff always seemed to be missing in action. I much prefer the HI next door and it will remain my 1st choice when returning to this area.

• Stayed: February 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites DFW South, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear RCBBA,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Regards,