“Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed August 28, 2014

The facility and staff was Awesome. Being a member of the Armed Forces then later a contractor, I have stayed in hotels all over the world and this one is head and shoulders over them all. Thanks for treating my family and me like royalty. Do yourself a favor and choose this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Terrell D
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Terrell D - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Thank you for the nice comment that you made about the facility and the staff! We try to make sure that we make every guest's stay memorable by providing a great product and service that exceeds expectations! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 25, 2014

My stay was rather short so I did not report anything to management but, for someone traveling for business and simply needing a cool place to rest my head at night, the hotel was fine. Some basic maintenance should be done to the rooms on a regular basis, not burdening customers to report all of the things that are broken. Housekeeping knows the bed covering put on the bed needs replacing when there are a total of 200 feathers left in it. Someone should have noticed that the tv could not be properly adjusted on the bracket and that it was just hanging down. Someone should have noticed that the remote control didn't control the volume. I wasn't staying long enough for this to bother me so - don't let these minor problems keep you from the hotel. It was clean, quiet and had a great breakfast before heading out for the day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I do apologize that you had a few issues during your stay but I am glad that you are taking the time to provide your feedback. We take all guest feedback very seriously as it helps us improve and provide the best service and accomodations possible. We will definitely address everything you have told us to make sure it is corrected for the future. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back again soon so we can exceed your expectations!

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and clean, the staff is friendly, breakfast is usual hotel breakfast, beds are pretty good, not the best nor the worst. The walls are kinda thin and our neighbors had kids that were loud and ran up and down the halls, not the hotels fault, that's on the parents! If I'm in this area again I would stay here again !

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I do apologize that you had some kids running in the hallways while you were here. We try and curb that as much as possible and I apologize you had to encounter that during your stay. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast while you were with us! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again sometime in the near future!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

The staff was so sweet and accommodating. The room was very clean and comfortable. They had everything you could possibly want for breakfast. Will definitely use this hotel again when coming to the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Krisit R - Thank you for staying with us a the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West I-30! I am happy to hear that our staff was able to exceed your expectations and make your stay memorable! I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! We try very hard to make it substantial as breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have been to Hampton Inn I-30 Fort Worth West on numerous occasions. The Inn is conveniently located within a ten minute drive to the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company facility. Its close proximity to I-30 allows easy access to downtown Ft Worth and Dallas. Additionally, there are plenty of restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive from the Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Keith - Thank you very much for staying with us once again at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I love it when I hear that a repeat guest has once again enjoyed their stay. We try very hard to make sure that every guest has a memorable stay with us! Our location is perfect for all your Fort Worth needs with no shortage of restaurants. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us once again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. I didn't have a reservation and arrived around midnight. They were very accommodating even though the hotel was almost full. The breakfast was definitely above what we expected. This is one of the rare hotels that makes you feel refreshed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Paul F - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! Guest service is our top priority for all our guests and it does not matter if you arrive early or late! A good breakfast is a great way to start your day and I am glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! I will share your kind feedback with the staff and we all love hearing feedback from our valued guests. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Second time we have stayed there. It is easy off and easy on !-30. Easy parking ( in a car) no big trucks. Lobby is very pleasant and comfortable to walk into. Easy check in with a friendly
desk clerk. Room was very clean and very comfortable. Had a nice desk to work at.
Breakfast area is huge and a nice selection of food.

Room Tip: I would think any room in the place would be good. We were on first floor and abut half way down th...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2014

Thank you very much for staying again with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. We love hearing stories about our valued guests such as yourself coming back and visiting us for a second time. I am glad that we were able to make your stay a pleasurable one and I will make sure to pass your kind comments along to the staff. Everything we do at the property is done to ensure that our guests have the best stay possible! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again!!