“First Class”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #5 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
“First Class”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We love Hampton Inn. As always we were not disappointed. Great staff at this location! Why do I have to write 200 characters here? TripAdvisor might get more reviews if they eliminate this needless rule!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. Thank you also for the very nice comment about our staff. I will make sure to relay the message to everyone as we all strive to provide the best service in the industry. Hampton Inn's are a great brand because we strive to create consistency within all our hotels so our valued guests have a great experience at every Hampton! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Garland, United States
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This trip I only stayed for one night. I was very pleased with the comfort of the room and friendliness of the staff. The breakfast was average, but adequate. I am willing to write this review, but it keeps telling me that it needs to be longer. They need to take that requirement off.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast. We try hard to exceed the expectations of every guest that walks through our doors. Thank you once again for the review and for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Excellent stay. Hotel was just a few blocks from the San Antonio Riverwalk and the Alamo. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was standard, nothing special, but not bad. Would definitely stay again. My only complaint was the fee for parking, but all hotels in the downtown area seem to charge for parking.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you very much for the review, however I believe that you may have reviewed the incorrect property as we are in Fort Worth and not San Antonio. I do invite you to come stay with us as we would be delighted to have you as our guest. Next time you are in the Fort Worth area please consider the Hampton Inn Fort Worth West as we would like the opportunity to exceed your expectations!
Laguna Hills, United States
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This Hampton Inn was conveniently located to the Naval Air Station where I needed to be. There were abundant places nearby for food with a very convenient food court in the nearby mall for quick, easy, affordable options. The indoor pool/spa was very clean and nice after a long day of work. The staff was very friendly and probably helpful although I didn't experience any problems during my stay. I left my room late during most days but always returned to a clean, made up room. The complimentary breakfast was good (not great) but a great addition for the cost of the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our location was convenient for your visit to Fort Worth and the Naval Air Station. It is always nice to take a refreshing dip in the pool after a long day at work and I am glad you were able to take advantage of our pool and hot tub. We try very hard to make sure that our breakfast is one our guest's will enjoy because after all it is the most important meal of the day! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Secaucus, New Jersey
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Sommer ( front desk ) saved my day, I called her from the airport to let her know I was going to be early arrival and would it be possible to check in at 11:30 am, she made it happen and I was able to get to my room, shower and get into my suit for my 1:30 meeting in Fort Worth. Thank you. The room was clean and well maintained, the breakfast sufficient as I had to dash for an early flight next morning. Will be back to this one.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad Summer was able to make your experience more enjoyable by making sure your room was ready for your early arrival. We really take pride in the service that we provide and try to exceed the expectations of all our guests. I am also glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and were able to take advantage of our breakfast. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The suite was awesome, felt like I was in a penthouse. Thanks for the great time. Wonderful view of the Navy jets landing and taking off. Directly off the Interstate, but far enough away not to hear the noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated King Suite! We try very had to exceed the expectations of every guest with our service and accomodations. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Shreveport
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions, and I have always been pleased with the accommodations and staff. The like the fact that the pool is on the ground level. The staff are very knowledgeable of the area to help with dining and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our staff was able to make your stay an enjoyable one. I am also glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and took advantage of our indoor pool. We really try to set ourselves apart by the service that we provide and ensuring guests have the best accomodations possible. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and be our guest again in the near future!