“Great Staff, comfortable, reliable stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #5 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Houston, Texas
“Great Staff, comfortable, reliable stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast is always good, I would prefer bacon a little more often, but it is still good! I would like more equipment for the gym but it is adequate to work up a sweat. The location is very convenient to the NAS, downtown FTW and easy access to the airports.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our staff was able to make your stay a pleasant and memorable one. Thank you also for your valued comments on our breakfast as we are always looking for ways to improve. I am also glad that our locatoin was convenient for all your needs while in Fort Worth. Thank you once again for staying with us and for your helpful feedback. I hope that you will be our guest again sometime in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
san antonio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great place to stay. Nice staff and rooms. Great location close to highway access without highway noises. Would stay here again for sure. Also has great indoor pool and hot tub, great for family and business travel

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location was ideal for your visit. Our staff makes service it's top priortiy as exceeding expectations is what we try and do on a daily basis. Thank you once again for the great review and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was by far the fanciest, cleanest, and most comfortable room I have ever stayed. The king size bed is massive and the bathroom was very modern. Loved the granite counters. I have stayed in many different hotels around the US and this is by far the best deal for your dollar! I will definitely be staying here again!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. Thank you also for the very nice comments that you gave us regarding our newly renovated rooms. We did just complete a renovation so I am very glad that you enjoyed the new rooms! We try extremely hard to make sure that we keep the hotel at it's best as our guest deserve nothing less than the best! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

I reserved two non-refundable rooms for a convention in April. A death in the family prevented my team from going to Fort Worth so we were unable to use the rooms. I contacted Matt H (mgr) and Kellie K (asst) and explained my situation. Together, they refunded the total cost of both rooms even though the confirmation clearly stated the rooms were non-refundable! I will definitely book more rooms at this hotel knowing that the management is top notch!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you very much for the kinds words about the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Our number one goal is to try and delivery the best guest service so that we exceed the expectations of the guest every time. I am very sorry to hear about the death in your family and I am glad that we were able to refund your money due to the unfortunate situation. I do hope that you will come and visit us in the future!
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I've stayed at a Hampton Inn every year since 1994. I've also stayed at $550 per night hotels during this same period. After experiencing the quality of Hampton Inns in nearly every state east of the Mississippi River, I feel uncomfortable spending a night in a luxury or boutique hotel. No matter how helpful and sweet their staff, no matter the amenities, no matter the WiFi, or the breakfast, the simple fact remains - you could've had that experience at a Hampton Inn; usually for $89 to $129 a night. I'm glad I've had the experience of staying at a handful of luxury hotels. If anything it's helped me to appreciate just how very, very good a visit is at a Hampton Inn. It's nice to feel important. But, as Elvis observed, it's more important to be nice. At a Hampton Inn people are more nice than pretentious. The boutique hotels have been unique experiences in themselves but, if I'm to be sent to ten different cities in a year, I'm gonna look and find I have multiple Hamptons to choose from and I can usually get one within 3 miles of my destination. For me it's the consistency that rules. With total confidence I can choose any Hampton Inn in the country and I'm gonna get what I've always gotten: easy parking, fast check-in, an entire page of restaurant recommendations (none of which have ever let me down), cheerful helpful staff, a new-looking room whose temperature I can change, and a breakfast I can enjoy for five minutes or an hour - whatever my situation allows for. Hampton has made otherwise challenging travel assignments so much easier and more bearable. In my back pocket I always know that, at the end of the day, I'm going to be at a Hampton Inn, completely protected and cared for. That everything's going to be alright. Your consistency is so appreciated. Staying with you is never a gamble, it's a certainty of quality just as you expect your wristwatch to tick perfect seconds; all day, every day. Thanks for your hard work, Dave Cherry HydeCarver@gmail.com 703-915-8376

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dave,

Wow, thank you very much for the response and wonderful feedback about the Hampton Brand. We definitely appreciate you staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth as your loyalty to the brand is invaluable. Hampton does a wonderful job at making sure there is consistency with all their properties to ensure a higher level of guest satisfaction. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth West!
Dawson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

The stay was great.. Employees went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great.. We moved rooms and that went smoothly. Make sure you have them check the chlorine levels on the spa.. The price was a little high. But hey my family enjoyed it. I know that if I am in that part of fort Worth again and needing to stay at a hotel, I will stay there.. Like I said.. VERY courteous and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 60donnah
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! We know that you have many choices when it comes to hotels and we are extremely glad you gave us the opportunity. We strive to provide the best service possible and when an important guest such as yourself highlights our service it really emphasises the importance and the impact on the guests. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our guests through excellent service and great accomodations. I do apologize if the chlorine levels were slightly high during your stay, we will make sure that it gets addressed immediately. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I was here on business and enjoyed my stay. Dwight at the front desk went out of his way to greet us and he provided excellent customer service. They provide complimentary breakfast up to 10a daily. There is no reason to go out for breakfast because they have everything you can name. The hotel room was very nicely remodeled, the bed was comfortable and I found the bathroom to be spacious. The room comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and safe.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Faustin2
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms! Thank you very much for the extremely nice comment regarding Dwight, he does do an outstanding job and I will make sure that not only he, but the entire staff reads your review. We did just make a few upgrades to our breakfast so I am glad to hear you took advantage of the delicious upgrades! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!