Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
$189
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$87
La Quinta
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$161
$76
$174
$149
Hyatt.com
All reviewsgreen oaksthe breakfast areaeasy accessroom was spotlessbreakfast staffhot tubindoor poolking suitecomplimentary breakfaststock yardsstock showoatmealwould stay here againupon checkbusiness tripconvenient locationgreat place to stay
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This hotel is very well located, close to the Ridgmar Mall which is an advantage. Bead was comfortable but the pillows too soft. The room and bathroon were clean but breakfast was just average: you will find bacon and eggs but if you are on a kind of healthy diet, you will suffer since fruit was scarce, only a few apples available and no yogurt either.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I apologize that we did not completely exceed your expectations wile you were with us. I am glad that our location was convenient for your visit with us. We do have healthy options served at our breakfast such as yogurt and various fruit options so I apologize if they were not available while you were with us. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Great breakfast! Wife and I stayed her for five nights and enjoyed breakfast every morning. Front desk was very helpful and Sanely was so friendly! I LOVED the beds and I NEVER love hotel beds. High recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! We are all very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that comes through our doors. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast as we try hard to provide the best breakfast possible! Also, thank you for the nice comment on Sanley, I will make sure to share your review with her! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Everything was outstanding. The breakfasts were excellent and the staff exceptional. The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants. We will stay there again and will use other Hampton Inns in other locations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for giving us such a great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location was convenient for your visit. We did just upgrade a few items on our breakfast so I am glad that you were able to take advantage and enjoy it! Hampton Inn does a great job in providing concistency with all their hotels and sets the bar high in providing great guest service. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

very nice clean hotel, great indoor heated pool. Close to shopping, zoo, omni and not far from stockyards...easy access. Room was very clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Will plan to stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took valuable time out of your day to give us your feedback. We are conveniently located close to all the attractions that Fort Worth has to offer. We also pride ourselves on providing exceptional guest service and top notch accomodations with the consistency of the Hampton brand. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had a great stay at the Ft Worth Hampton Inn. The Hampton Inn Staff was very friendly, courteous and efficient. The breakfast was very good especially the new egg omelet Overall our stay was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that our staff was able to exceed your expectations and make your stay a pleasant one. Hampton has made a few changes with the breakfast items so I am extremely glad that you enjoyed the new items on the menu. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!