Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #3 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
YUKON, United States
“ITS OK”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

lots of outside noise. bed wasn't made properly, sheets were only on one side of bed. shower is small and water wasn't very warm. checking in was ok. check out took forever cause desk guy was too busy talking to recognize my standing there

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I apologize that we did not entirely exceed your expectations while you were our guest. I do appreciate you letting me know where we could improve as I will personally make it a point to address these issues. If you wold like to contact me at matthew.holley@interstatehotels.com I would like to see what I can do to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New Orleans, United States
Reviewed December 22, 2013

A very nice hotel and good breakfast for the price. It was conviently located near th Will Rogers Fairgronds where the event we were attending was being held. Staff very helpful and accomadating. All the staff we had contact with where great. Easy and fast checkin in record time. Was able to print airport boarding pass.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our staff was able to make your stay an enjoyable one. We really strive to provide the best service possible to all our guests that walk through our doors. We are conveniently located to Will Rogers and downtown and a lot of other Fort Worth attractions. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon!
Greenville, TX, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Excellent hotel and staff. The desk clerk on arrival was very hepful and cordial. Overall this is a very nice hotel. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my return trip. This is the worst part of this survey. Reduce the characters if you want people to complete this survey.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. We strive to provide the best service we can I am glad that the front desk agent was able to make your experience pleasant. I will be sure to share your comment with the staff as we love to hear from our guests! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future!
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I can always rely on Hamton Inn to provide for me a safe, clean, and comfortable place to lodge when I'm travelling for business, leisure, or personal/family business. Also when on Military Orders, I always choose Hampton, as they seem to be the best for showing patrism and concern for Military guests. I have never had any negative experiences with Hampton in all of my visits, in may locations through the years. I cannot say this for any other Hotel, Motel, Inn, or Suite.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Also, thank you very much for your service to our country! We apprecaite everything you do to keep us safe. Hampton does a really good job with delivering consistency amoung all their properties to ensure guest satisfaction. I am glad that we were able to make sure that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon!
Carlsbad, NM, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times because of it location to shopping and easy access to I-30. The rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfast times are good for us and the food is good. We have never had any problems with this motel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our central location worked our great for your visit to Fort Worth. We really strive to make sure we are providing the best service possible to all our guests and exceeding expectations is our goal! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Killeen, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Everything was fine. I didn't spend much time in the room because I got in late and left early, but it was quiet and very clean. I would stay again and I'd recommend this location to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. We try hard to provide the best service and accommodations as possible and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Clinton, OK
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I made my reservations online, read all the print, etc. Called the hotel to confirm some questions I had, about rooms and breakfast, etc. Called two days before leaving home to reconfirm that the rooms I reserved where available, in fact asked about making changes; but was told there would be no change in price, so I told them to keep as it was; also was told that they overbooked, so I was concerned and reverified my reservation. Told my reservation was okay and would not be changed. Called when we arrived in Fort Worth, to say we were there but would be checking in later (somewhere between 8 - 10 pm as we were going to the Stockyards first). Was again assured it was confirmed as reserved and they were not overbooked. Got to the hotel to check in and was told then that they changed one of my suites to a single king because they had overbooked. What?????? Said they would make an adjustment on my bill because of it. So okay we check in. Well breakfast was NOT what they told me they had. Not nearly as many choices as told on the phone when I called and inquired. Disappointed in the choices.
Rooms where clean and nice and very comfortable. I will say that. The inside heated pool was freezing, not just chilled. Maybe around 65 degrees at best. The hottub wasn't much better, cholrine so bad it burned your eyes. Could not even enjoy that. Sad, sad sad.

Now for the real shocker: I got home checked my bank account on line, and they had $148 extra in pending charges on my account, which they told me they would release in up to 4 days. What???? Well we can see that you did not use any of the amendadies that we have, no additional charges incurred, but we put a hold of $25 per night per room, that will be cleared within the 4 days. Well where I learned to to math 2 nights with 2 rooms at $25 each is still only $100 not $148. I have NEVER been charged like that, especially after I have checked out. Worse part is the day after we left, they actually put through ANOTHER pending charge of almost $34. When I called they could not even explain and just told me they did not do that. So I faxed a copy to them of my bank account showing the charge and then they gave me the $25 explaination???

Needless to say I will never stay here again!!!! And if you have extra money that you don't mind them tying up in your account, I would advise you not to either.

I stay at hotels all the time, and have never had this happen. Very upset and disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations wile you were with us. We try hard to guarantee that our guests get the room they booked and I apologize that you were put in a different room type. Our indoor pool is kept at a constant 83 degrees for the overall comfort of all guests. We also authorize all credit cards for entire amount including tax and additional for any incidentals. Once you check out the authorization is released from the hotel. I apologize once again that you did not enjoy your stay and I hope that you will give us another try in the future to exceed your expectations.