I travel a lot on business, and I usually stay at Marriott Courtyard, which caters to business travelers. Hampton Inns seems to cater to a less professional traveler, e.g. construction workers, traveling families with small children. The complimentary breakfast room was literally packed with construction workers in dirty jeans, hats, t-shirts, etc., and small children everywhere - not what I'm used to. More of a family/transient worker hotel than business-travelers. Going back to Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West-I-30 hotel is located off I-30 in the Fort Worth Business District, near the Naval Air Station and Joint Reserve Base, and Ridgemar Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30 Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn