My sister and I traveled to Ft Worth/Dallas to see The Book of Mormon (in Dallas). Spent 2 nights at this hotel. I am always very pleased with the Hampton Inn! Comfortable, clean, good breakfast. This hotel was near relatives that we visited, as well as The Stockyards Historic District, a fun place to spend the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West-I-30 hotel is located off I-30 in the Fort Worth Business District, near the Naval Air Station and Joint Reserve Base, and Ridgemar Mall. Start your day with a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles every morning or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, get caught up on work in our 24-hour business center or keep up your workouts in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/i-30 Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn