“Great stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #7 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My sister and I traveled to Ft Worth/Dallas to see The Book of Mormon (in Dallas). Spent 2 nights at this hotel. I am always very pleased with the Hampton Inn! Comfortable, clean, good breakfast. This hotel was near relatives that we visited, as well as The Stockyards Historic District, a fun place to spend the day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth! I am glad that our convenient location was perfect for your trip! We try and exceed the expectations of every guest and I am glad that we were able to do that for you. Thank you once again for staing with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the future!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I spent 12 nights in this hotel, and was able to work undisturbed each evening using the wifi access in the room. Each morning I was able to grab breakfast in the dining room and then take a snack bag for later in the day. The only minor complaint is the fitness room is extremely sparse, and I was not able to get the treadmill to work. I had access to other facilities, so I was still able to get a workout each day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary high speed internet access. I do apologize that you were not able to get the treadmill to work. We did replace a module on the treadmill and it is in working condition. Feedback such as yours is invaluable because it lets us know how we are doing as we are constantly trying to improve the overall quality and service of the property. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and be our guest again soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Nice hotel with decent breakfast, with good proximity for business requirements. Business center computers slow and cumbersome. Not acknowledged as a Hilton Honors member or got any idea that I would get anything extra for that. Staff generally friendly, no problems with stay

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our property was a good match for your business trip. We do try and make sure that all Hilton Honors members are recognized so they know how important they are to us. I do apologize if you were not recognized as we do value your loyalty to the Hilton family! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I want to start this review by stating that the hotel is indeed clean and the rooms are very comfortable. However after having been a long term Hilton customer and a Hilton Honors member, I am appalled and deeply disappointed at the treatment I recieved from their front desk clerk Stephanie. She is rude, unresponsive to customer concerns and generally walked away from me when I tried to ask her a question about being locked out of the swimming pool area. I travel numerous times all the world and I have never been treated with such contempt. As a result, I am now advising my clients not to book any Hilton or Hampton Hotels and will be advising my employees internally as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank J R
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Please accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to me. Please note that it is company policy for an employee to request identification any time a guest asks for a new key card. The policy is in place to guarantee the safety and privacy of our guests. When guests become verbally abusive, employees are allowed to remove themselves from the situation if they feel the situation may escalate. Again I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had a wonderful experience here. The free breakfast was great with lots of variety and the service was excellent. Our room was very clean. The pool was nice and super clean as well. When I was bringing bags to my car, the housekeeping manager helped me because I had a lot of bags and didn't have time to retrieve the luggage cart. I couldn't ask for better service!

We have found the Hampton Inn to be a great value and great service no matter what the state!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Forth! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us the wonderful feedback from your stay! Everyone here at the Hampton Inn and Suites is commited to providing the best service imaginable and I am glad that our Housekeeping Manager was able to exceed your expectations! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My state at the Hampton in Ft. Worth was very relaxing. I checked in late had a great night sleep and the next morning I was refreshed. I had a good breakfast and departed for my business meeting. Thank the Staff for making my stay a great one. See you next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth. I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant and relaxing one. We strive to make sure that we have one of the best breakfasts around and I am glad that you were able to enjoy it! A good breakfast is essential to start your day especially when you are off to an important business meeting. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope that you will come back and visit us again shortly!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff was awesome & very friendly. The air in the room could be better especially if the air filters are replaced or cleaned properly along with the carpet. I have bad allergies & I found it hard to sleep even though the bedding was very clean & comfy.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I absolutely love to hear when the staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth really makes someone's stay memorable! We do clean the carpet and the air filters on a regular basis to help the air quality for people with allergies. We are also going to be having the carpet in the hotel replaced starting August 1st as well as many other items in the hotel. I hope that you will come back and visit us in the future to see all the new upgrades we will be doing starting August 1! Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope we can have you as our guest again in the near future!