“iPad STOLEN from a Room” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #5 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Tokyo
“iPad STOLEN from a Room”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip last week from March 3 to March 8, and on morning of March 7 the iPad was taken from my room during room cleaning for sure.
On day of check out I found this out but it was too early in the morning to check with House keeping.
I clearly saw my iPad lying on my bed on night of March 6 and it has vanished when I got back to my room on night of March 7.
After days of waiting there has been zero contact from the Hotel Manager, and now I have no doubt it my mind that it was stolen by a hotel house keeping staff.
It is a shame and also a bewilding situation since it's a tiny place and it must be so obvious to the hotels side who took it! Hotel staffs on appearance seemed all friendly and nice, but the timing of disappearance is so well timed that I can't help but wonder if there are lots of systematic thefts going on in this hotel!
I would inform my company NEVER to use such hotel as at least a few of the staffs seem to be involved in a crime!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
I wanted to write and apologize about your most recent stay with us and the lack of response from the hotel. This is not normal for the service that we provide and take pride in and I apologize once again. This issue is being addressed so it will not happen in the future. Providing excellent guest service is a priority for the entire staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am going to speak with the Executive Housekeeper and check with lost and found and I will contact you with the results. Thank you for staying with us and I apologize once again about the experience and I will follow up with you shortly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Spend your $100+ dollars better at another hotel. Here's how my $125 got wasted.

--Poor staff. They don't check your HHonors tier status at all, which meant that I was completely turned down for a late check-out; was not given an upgraded room, but they had them available (I was told later); and was not given the gift bag I was supposed to receive. On top of all of that, the staff was just not very friendly, short with their responses, and did not physically present themselves well (not neat, well-groomed, etc.)

--Poor rooms. There was an engine grinding noise in the wall between the bathroom and the bed that kept waking us up.

--Bad housekeeping. It's winter and the housekeeping staff set the thermostat to 58 degrees on our second day there. Really??

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else....especially if you are a Hilton Honors member.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 203---it's got a grinding noise. Oh, and the staff assumed the noise was...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay while you were with us. We have since taken care of the problem with the noise that you reported and we appreciate you brining that to our attention. I am glad that we were able to extend the Hampton 100% guaratee to you since you were not entirely satisfied. I will make sure that everything you addressed gets taken care of immediately to ensure future guest satisfaction. I do hope that you will give us another try in the future to exceed your expectations!
Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

This hotel is a great value for an overnight trip. I stopped at this hotel on my way to a business meeting. I did not have a reservation. The staff was very friendly and polite. The hotel is in a good location and is close to restaurants. There was not hot water in my room during the morning, however the stay was so good I actually forgot to report it. I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and took time out of your day to share it with us. I will make sure to pass along the nice comments to the staff so they know their hard work is appreciated by the person that matter the most..YOU!! Thank you for letting us know about the issue that you had with the water, this issue is my top priority and will be taken care of to avoid any future problems. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!
San Antonio, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very good value for a wonderful weekend expereince of a business training session. This was worth the money, Recommend this facility to anyone. Staff were helpful and nice, did not have any issues with them at the time of the stay. This facility was six miles away from the convention center, seems to be a good distance away from the possible congestion and construction of the city at this time. Ran in to traffic once during our stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you took the time to share your experience with us. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that walks through our doors. I hope next time you come to visit us the traffic is not as heavy for you. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Kelly at the front desk is awesome! She is helpful and so kind! We are in town for a wedding and she arranged a cab for us. She was extremely busy, answering phones, talking to hotel guests and checking people in but always had a smile. Hotel was a little disarray because of renovations and that was a little overwhelming the weekend we were in town.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Taylor T
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad that Kelly was able to make your stay a memorable one! We strive to make sure that we exceed the expectations of every guest. I hope that you will come back and visit us again and see the finished product of the lobby renovation. Thanks again for staying with us and taking the time to share with us about your experience with us at the Hampton Inn and Suite Fort Worth.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Hotel staff was extremely helpful , nice and very polite. You would think we were old friends. Nice local and close to restaurants and the zoo. Nice hotel for business or pleasure. Was clean and in a safe area. I guess it was from the police all over the place......ha

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth. I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had while with us. Everyone at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth strives to exceed the expectations of every guest every day. Once again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

This is a typical Hampton property and looks fairly new. Hotel has all the cleanliness of the Hilton standards. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Room service did not replenish my coffee and left dirty towels in my bathroom but did replenish them. A little odd but did not affect my opinion. I will stay here again because the price is better than others in the area. Very close to shopping and food. Easy to get to off Camp Bowie or I-30.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth, TX. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I wanted to thank you for bringing the issues you did have with your stay to my attention so I can make sure that they are corrected for your next stay and for future guests. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest and your comments will help us in achieving this goal. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will visit us again in the future!