“Love the neighborhood restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapristi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sapristi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Love the neighborhood restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I love having a 'white tablecloth' restaurant in the neighborhood. Whether I stop by after work for some mussels and a glass of wine, or show up last minute on Valentine's Day, I live that they are there for me. It's the best steamed mussels in Fort Worth, but doing the full dining experience of appetizers, dinner and dessert on Valentine's Day reminded me how lucky I am to have them in the neighborhood!

1 Thank JCrabFWTX

Haslet, Texas
“Great Little Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have been to Sapistri a couple of times, each time the food was great as well as the staff. They have always had a great wine list and do everything they can to make you feel welcome. We are going again this weekend.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Sometimes good, sometimes...not”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is a small place, but delightful The food is not consistainly good or bad. Guess it depends on the day. Very small..that's the negative side. Cost is rather pricey, so I haven't been going there much lately.. Not my favorite place, because if you go there with more than 2 people, it is hard to find a place that will seat you. I suggest going elsewhere is you have more than 3 people.

Visited November 2012
Arlington, Texas
“SOOOO disappointed!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

HORRIBLE!!!! This is the place we ve been going to for special occasions for a number of years. Unfortunately it has new people running it. Service was fair...but some of the food was inedible! At least three different items tasted like kerosine smells! Their once fabulous chicken cordon bleu is like the one you buy at Sams, but theirs was old, the ham brown and the once fabulous lemon, artichoke cream sauce was bland and tasteless. One of the worst things was the music...Michael Jackson...are you kidding me? We had to even ask them to turn it down. Certainly NOT the great place we once knew! Don t waste your time OR money, too many other good restaurants in town!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cheryl T
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner here for the first time tonight. It was excellent! It was a friendly version of a French Bistro. The food was amazing - we had mussels, pommes frites, duck pizza and the tapas platter. The wine list is outstanding and afforded the opportnunity to sample several different wines by the glass. The most wines by the glass i have seen at any restaurant. Afforded us the opportunity to try several wines we have never had before and some we have not heard of before. Not a complaint at all. Service was as relaxed as we wanted. Nobody standing over your shoulder but were immediately there when you wanted them. A true gem in Fort Worth and we will definitely return soon.