“Friendly People”

Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center
Ranked #63 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I had to stay at this hotel while my husband attended a paint class, and the ladies at the hotel was very nice. They helped me with anything I needed, and since my husband was in class all day i hung out at the hotel. These wonderful ladies made sure i did'nt want for anything. They are pet friendly which was such a big help and for the first time during my stay at a hotel their pool was 24 hrs. This is an exceptional plus and I will let everyone back home in Oklahoma know just how wonderful the women of this hotel made my three day stay into a great vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side is quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Mitzi M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Dear Misty M,

We appreciate your review about the Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth Western Center. We understand that travelers have many choices for hotel accommodations in the North Fort Worth area, and we try to do the extras to add value to our guests stays. Our office staff is working hard, learning more each day, and really trying to create great experiences for our guests. Your feedback is important to our team. Thanks!

In service,

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had enough room, the front desk workers were friendly. There was an evening reception with pizza( which was not really warm), but nice effort...
Breakfast so-so. Biscuits hard. Eggs watery, but pretty typical of hotel fare.
Was a quick overnight stop, so I'd rate it as Good.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Mitzi M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear sd509,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It looks like we have a little work to do, but we will definitely try to WOW you next time!

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were traveling through Texas this past week, and we stayed at this hotel about 3 or 4 days ago and we thoroughly enjoyed it! Not only was the staff the friendliest I have encountered in awhile, but the hotel was also very nice and extremely clean. Breakfast was great, and the beds were very comfortable. I liked the fact that there was a wide selection of great restaurants to choose from. They took care of us very well and we had a great experience! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Montellanobrandon,

What can I say?! Except "THANK YOU!" for your fantastic review! Your comments made our day.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

This hotel was chosen because of our desire to be close to family we were visiting. We were not familiar with the surroundings but once we got there we realized all the comforts of home - minus the mattress - were available within the room and hotel property. The room was clean and I am a clean freak and bed-bug free!! Believe me it was the first thing I checked because I am a "hotel snob" when I am not on a budget or out of options. There was a microwave and mini-fridge which was convenient especially when travelling with children. This is the place to stay if you need to factor in economy, family, and restaurants and activities nearby. Aside from the uncomfortable beds and the noise from other guests, this location was ideal. Also, it offered a wonderful continental breakfast: egg-n-cheese omelets, hard-bolied eggs, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, pork sausage, bacon, fresh pancakes, waffles, bagel asst., croissants, asst. muffins, cereal and flavored milks, juice, coffee and tea. This is the best "continental breakfast" array I have seen. I would definitely recommend and come back when visiting family!!

Room Tip: Pick the third floor.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Mitzi M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Amee78,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our location. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our management team has operated hotels for several years, so we try our best to anticipate the needs of our guests. Recently, breakfast has been an opportunity area for us, so I am glad to hear that our effort to improve was apparent during your stay. The hostesses and front desk staff are really working hard to ensure consistency in that area. Also, your comments about the mattresses will be discussed during our next management meeting as well.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed here on a recent business trip and needless to say I was a bit nervous based on some of the reviews I read. I don't know where the complainers stay because this is a GREAT hotel. My room was spotless, the bed was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was decent and the dinner they offer that included free beer from 5-7pm was even better. I look forward to returning here in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Dave S,

We sincerely appreciate your review of our hotel, and thank you for trying our location despite the negative reviews. I am very happy that you were satisfied with your room, the breakfast, and our evening Manager's Reception. We can't wait for your return!

In service,

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Booked at the hotel after a hotel employee told me that they were "15 minutes" from the Alliance Airport. It turns out that the traffic in the area made any location at least 45 minutes to a hour away from the hotel. When I couldn't make it back on a lunch break due to traffic, I called to tell them that I wanted to check out. They told me that if I arrived after the 12pm check out I'd be charged for an extra night. Due to the hour drive each way I was unable to make it during an hour lunch break.

Manager Mitzi was unfriendly and unwilling to assist me. Horrible customer service!

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton Gardens down the road... Awesome!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear Jeff T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments online. I am disappointed to read that you were not completely satisfied with this visit. I have sent you a private message to discuss further.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business as it was close to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. There is some major construction going on on Route 820 which makes getting to the hotel a little tricky, but it can't be all that hard if someone like myself who has never been to Fort Worth figured it out. Front desk staff were very efficient and friendly.
I had a king room and it was enormous. Large bathroom with good shower. Comfortable bed sitting area, desk, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wifi was nice. Shower had good pressure and sink stopper actually stopped water (a rarity in my experience) so shaving was easy.
Hot breakfast in the morning was good with eggs, sausage, fruits, cereal, pastries and even a machine that makes pancakes for you. Woman manning the buffet seemed to do a good job keeping everything stocked.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the highway and did not have any problem with noise or lights, so I'm not su...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Northlake
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center? Share your experiences!