“Great food at good prices”
Review of Lili's Bistro

Lili's Bistro
Ranked #8 of 1,719 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

There is fancier food at fancier prices, but it's very hard to beat the quality and price at this comfortable sit down restaurant. There are many very good and expensive restaurants in Fort Worth, but this is my favorite for relaxing and enjoying a meal with friends. Another good thing is if you go, and it's full, there are several other good choices in short walking distance there on Magnolia Street in Fort Worth's near Southside.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Every time I go back to DFW area, I stop in for dinner at Lili's Bistro in Ft. Worth. Some great changes have happened. Vance Martin expanded the space to include a beautiful bar with more seating plus a wonderful jazz band. The ambiance, food, service and overall atmosphere are top notch. Lili's is highly recommended. A very diverse menu with something for everyone. I recommend the lobster ravioli. You will enjoy this experience to the maximum.

1  Thank bancorun
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Daughter starting at TCU. Discovering Ft. Worth we stumbled on this gem. Trendy little few blocks. Coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants. Lili is fabulous. Piano cello playing in the bar area where we were seated. Imaganitive and delicious menu. Arrive early or make reservations well in advance.

1  Thank lvsiii2015
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We have been to Lili's several times when coming to visit our daughter at TCU . Our meal last night was once again great! I had the flounder and my husband had the rack of lamb. I had the spinach salad before dinner, it was very good. We made a reservation to sit in the bar area so we could enjoy the music with dinner. Service was spot on also. Always look forward to coming back to Lili's.

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed August 13, 2016

It's not often that I find a place where 10 of 10 times I do not have a bad meal/experience. I might be jinxing myself, but we have probably dined here 25 times and have never had anything less than excellent. The house burger is my favorite in town (trust me on this). Lately the chicken and etouffee has been what I can't seem to stop ordering. Unfortunately they just removed the beef Wellington from the menu (I've already complained), but there are Plenty of other great items. The nachos are very very different but delicious. Also try the gargonzola fries. My wife loves the donuts for dessert and makes me order them every time. Personally, I think they have had better desserts, but she can be very convincing. They have a limited wine list, but it is hard to complain about the prices as the most expensive is usually under $80. Locals tip...ask for Amanda, she is our favorite server. Also, there is almost always a wait at lunch and dinner so call ahead. Unless we have kids with us, we ask to sit on the bar side for dinner to listen to the jazz band.

1  Thank Ben K