“We keep coming back!”

Lili's Bistro
Ranked #8 of 1,719 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
Reviewed August 9, 2016

Every visit to Lili's has been delicious and different, so much so that we keep going back. From the hamburgers to the fish, everything we have ordered is outstanding, including the specials. For desert, the donuts can't be beat.

1  Thank Barbara M

Reviewed July 30, 2016

While visiting my son in Fort Worth we found Lili's and decided to give it a try. I looked at their reviews and it was mentioned they had a limited beer and wine selection. Well thats not what I found...upon walking in I found they had one of my favorite Czech beers, Staropramen, on tap..we were seated near the piano, and the Jazz provided by the piano and bass player was very nice.
The four of us each ordered a different seafood dish and all commented on how good our entrees were. The menu had several beef and pork choices, as well as chicken dishes. We ordered a bottle of Malbec,, which was just average, but that was our choice on the low end of the wine price list.
Finally, we ordered the apple pie for desert , which came with ice cream, it is excellent ...don't pass it up. The owner/chef made the rounds inside the restaurant and you can tell he is passionate about providing the best dining experience for his customers. We will, return on our next trip up from San Antonio.

1  Thank griffinharry
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

This visit, I tried the Lamb Pita's. As always, the plate presentation was impressive. The quality and taste was a 9 out of 10. Lili's is always adding new items to their lunch menu to keep it fresh. My business clients are always impressed with the service and uniqueness of the Bistro. Can't go wrong eating here, lunch or dinner.

2  Thank JMart73
Reviewed July 21, 2016

With colleagues looking for lunch after arriving in Fort Worth. On a tip from another notable restaurant whose kitchen closed too early for us to have lunch after 2pm, we chose Lili's. It bills itself as "unpretentious global cuisine," which would normally have me screaming PRETENTIOUS but we found the atmosphere was disarmingly casual, the service efficient, friendly and low-key and we settled in. The menu was intriguing, and since two items caught my eye, I split them with one of my cohort. We shared the Lamb Pita - a delightful southern nod to a Greek classic, and Quail sliders - "bacon wrapped and jalapeno stuffed quail breasts with Lili’s smoky slaw and Smoked Gouda Cream Corn". The sliders were cosmically good. the smoked Gouda cream corn was an inspired side dish. We left feeling very well taken care of and also glad of the a/c on a hot Texas afternoon.

1  Thank Sam F
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

WOW! Awesome food and service! Highly recommend the Macaroon Flounder! One of the best fish dishes I have had and to think it was right here in Ft Worth, Texas!! The Gorgonzola waffle fries are excellent as an appetizer. OK selection of wine and beer. They do not offer a full bar selection. Be sure to leave room for their famous fried donuts for dessert!!
If you are planning an evening out with dinner try Lili's. This is not a large Resturant so I recommend making a reservation. Enjoy!!

1  Thank dperra