“Specials”

Lili's Bistro
Ranked #9 of 1,567 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Specials”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My wife and I had a GREAT meal last night. A very well run business. Between Vance, Pat or Manny the evening management is responsive and friendly. Pat loves to smoke cheeses and to make tasty specials. Had the best tenderloin with pear and fingerling potatoes. Can wait to see what the special will be next week

1 Thank John M

Hurst, Texas
“Friend's Pre-Birthday Party Dinner!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We opted not to eat at a local bar where friends were meeting for a Birthday Surprise, and came upon Lili's. We had heard of it before, but had not tried it. Glad we stopped in for dinner! I had the Smokey Stuffed Chicken and my wife had the Tomato Tart. As we generally do, we sampled each other's meal and both nodded that we'd be back sooner than later, and will bring those friends! The service was impeccable too. Great place for a date or just to meet friends. Lili's has got a great atmosphere, great décor and even better food!

Visited June 2014
Westlake, Ohio
“Lunch is a great bargain!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Ate here twice on my last trip to Fort Worth. Both were lunches. Service again was well within acceptable boundaries but the off-beat personalities of the servers are evident. They have a creative, delicious menu and the lunch prices are most reasonable! Dinner last time was also delicious, but pricey. I had salads of some variety both times (it was July!) and each bite was fresh and refreshing. Things that needed to be cold were cold, which is probably not that easy in the summer heat of Texas. Make this a stop when on Magnolia!

• Visited July 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My friend brought me here for my birthday lunch. The burger was good, however our waiter could have used a huge attitude adjustment!!! He slammed our plate down and walked off and did the same when he brought the bill. Never were we asked if we wanted anything else or if everything was ok. I can't understand a restaurant as popular as yours allowing such unkind and rude service. I really will not come back. We told the hostess about it as we left, but she said, 'Well, I'll go give him a kick right now,." Needless to say, we could tell our complaint was not taken seriously. What a shame.

6 Thank 385MJH
Granbury, Texas
“nice evening”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

First time I ever picked a restaurant solely on TripAdvisor reviews. Nice evening, so we opted to eat outside - tough to do in Tx in the summer. Really enjoyed the food even though the menu on the internet was out dated. Lots of missed steps by server - brought food before the flatware, dropped the replacement flatware, had to return AGAIN with replacement, etc. Brussel sprouts were less than al dente, but offered dessert to appease. Beer and wine only, I forgot to check in advance. I had a great stuffed chicken breast with a WONDERFUL rosemary polenta. Heck with the chicken, I could have had a meal of the polenta. My date had the seafood trio - nice salmon, large shrimp, tiny crabcake on great Lily's rice pilaf.