“ALWAYS a FAVORITE!!!”

Lili's Bistro
Ranked #9 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
Ft. Worth
“ALWAYS a FAVORITE!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Charming Cheers Bar feel to this neighborhood Bistro located in the old Mrs. Baird's Bakery & expanded piano bar room. Lunch special combos are a great value! For dinner, choose the award winning gorgonzola fries, King Ranch Chicken or American Burger (voted Best Burger in many contests). The ambiance & value cannot be beat time & time again!

Visited January 2014

Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Lili's is one of our favorite restaurants. Special occasion, night (or day) out, it is consistently excellent. A neighborhood favorite with FRESH, well prepared food to please everyone. Great atmosphere, great service and good value. Try Lili's Seafood Trio. You'll be glad you did

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank texasgal50Texas
texas
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I ate at Lili's last Saturday and loved it! I was visiting friends and they recommended it because they were going to have some jazz that night. I love the cozy atmosphere, the jazz was wonderful, very extensive wine list and the food was amazing! I will be back next time I am in town!

Visited January 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Excellent food Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went to Lilis on a Saturday night. Food is expensive but really good. I had the Smoky Stuffed Chicken ; House smoked airline chicken breast stuffed with tamale & cornbread dressing. Topped with mushroom sauce and served with smoked gouda creamed corn. I do not so mushrooms so they removed. Was cooked well would recommend it at $21.00 that does not include a salad or anything just the dinner. Had the Xumec Zonda Malbec; Argentina excellent. Get the wine no matter what. Dessert was: Cinnamon-Café Bread Pudding now this was good but at $7.50 was too much.
I was on a date over all the bill for 2 was; $ 62.00 not including tip. The food great but like I said plan to spend money. Side note my car was vandalized in the parking lot. The lighting is low and no security. The dinner was not worth the car damage.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“I really wanted to love this place.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We arrived early for lunch and the pseudo-bohemian hostess sat us in a ridiculously noisy and busy spot even though there were no others diners to be seen. I immediately moved us to a decent table.
Having moved from New Orleans I tend to hold restaurants to a high standard. I had read and heard such great things about Lili's Bistro that I truly looked forward to having a special meal. I began with the house wedge salad with gorgonzola dressing and it was fantastic. My main course was the King Ranch Poblano. The creamy chicken tasted as if it were cooked the day before and the only good part of this dish was the roasted poblano pepper. My partner ate the basic American burger with regular fries and he devoured it. As I looked around I noticed that ninety percent of the patrons were eating hamburgers and waffle fries and it was apparent that is what I should have ordered too. I have been to Paris a couple of times and sort of expected somewhat more of a French bistro feel- but this was not the case at Lili's.

• Visited December 2013