“Romance and quality dining.”
Review of Lili's Bistro

Lili's Bistro
Ranked #10 of 1,562 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Unpretentious Global Cuisine Fast paced lunch featuring an array of salads, grilled sandwiches, almost famous burgers and several grilled specialties to chose from. The pace slows a bit at dinner and the environment elevates focusing on our wine bar, separate dinner menu, nightly specials and live music every evening...And don't forget to order Lili's house made Doughnuts and Coffee!
“Romance and quality dining.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful small bistro, one of the best in town. Fantastic Italian food, great selections. A top spot for special occasions or a good relaxed dinner

Vance M, Owner at Lili's Bistro, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thanks so much for the kind words. We'll look forward to seeing you abain soon!

Arlington, Texas
“Wonderful Place with Great Food and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My family and I frequent Lili's and love everything about it. Both the lunch and dinner menus are full of delightful dishes that are delicious every time we order them. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant. This is a great restaurant for business, couples, drinks with friends, or even for a quick lunch by yourself. My personal favorite appetizer is their nachos, and I love the turkey burger on the lunch menu as well, but you can't go wrong with anything you order.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Worth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, grilled ravioli!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I have never had anything like this or as tasteful. Dinner with friends and nothing but delights.
We will return very soon.

• Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“From Five Star to Three?”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

For my wife and I, Lili's was once the kind of place where we'd not bother looking at the menu. We knew what we liked. It was intimate, very romantic and offered stellar food. However, soon after Lili's doubled its space, we started seeing changes, including turnover in not only the wait staff, but also the kitchen staff. Most importantly, the food quality has gone from excellent to mediocre. This is a perfect example of bigger is not always better. We used to go there several times a month, but now we might go once a month. Lili's has lost its soul.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Giles101
Vance M, Owner at Lili's Bistro, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
First, I regret that I have taken so long to respond to your concerns and comments.
I agree that bigger is not always better. However, after "doubling" in size, I still only seat 74 guests. Hardly unmanageable. As for my kitchen turnover, I have replaced only one person in almost 18 months. Nearly unheard of in this profession. If indeed you have been a regular follower of Lili's, then you know how frequently my menu changes. I'll be the first to admit that everything is not always a homerun. The frequent changes gives us the latitude to , as quickly as possible, correct or replace less than stellar items on our menu.
In the future, I would like to encourage you to speak freely with me about any dislikes you may have. I would much rather find out that way...and have an opportunity to correct or rectify things, than to see it in a public forum. However the choice is yours and I respect that.
In closing, I think of how hard my staff works, how important Lili's is to them and how they treat it like their own and I must say to you; to say "Lili's has lost it's soul" well...is just unkind and unfair to a staff that is awesome. Right, wrong or indifferent; they are an awesome staff!
Respectfully,
Fort Worth, Texas
“Truly fantastic find,with stellar service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

What a fabulous find Lili's was for us! We headed there for dinner the night before Art Goggle after setting up,for the local event, early on a Friday evening and scored a great table near the back. The jazz trio was just beginning so we started with appetizers and drinks. My entree was the macaroon flounder (I DON'T like fish but thought I would take a chance). MY STARS! I would have married the chef for this truly fantastic dish - MY STARS it was AMAZING! Melt in my mouth glorious, which it did. My hubby had the flavorful ahi tuna and it was perfect for a light meal with wonderful taste, which was exacted what he wanted, and our friends had the same. The rich apple pie a la mode and decaf cafe were just right - our NEW favorite place in Ft Worth is officially the luscious Lili's!

• Visited October 2012