1,591 results
All reviews the manager's reception sundance square made to order breakfast front desk valet parking bass within walking distance valet guys street noise complimentary breakfast every staff member the location is perfect valet service the entire staff convention center great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The hotel was in a great location and very convenient to all of the Sundance Square venues and restaurants. I walked everywhere and never used my rental. The staff were hospitable, the hotel is a bit dated. The carpet set off my alergies and the A/C unit made a constant ticking noise. The noise was so disturbing that I got no sleep the first night and had to change rooms only to realize that the next room’s A/C also had a ticking noise , but to a lesser degree. It was belittling when the engineers told me the ticking noise was due to the rain... The television cable reception was also hit-or-miss.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

baleathiam-

Thank you for being our guest at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown. I appreciate that you took the time to provide us with feedback regarding your experience at our hotel.

While I am pleased that you received great service from many of our associates and enjoyed our convenient location in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, I apologize that you experienced a problem with the air conditioning unit and television reception in the suite you were assigned. I assure you that what you described is not indicative of the level of service or quality we strive to achieve and I have shared your comments with our team so that we can address your concerns. Additionally, I am glad that you are satisfied with the resolution following our correspondence offline.

We appreciate your feedback and your business and hope that you will return to our property the next time your travels return you to the Fort Worth area.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite for five nights and really enjoyed it. The room was clean and very big.
It has a fridge and microwave. And two tv’s!

The breakfast was great every day. Complementary drink and chips every afternoon.

The staff was very helpful.

One of the best parts of the hotel is the location. Close to everything in walking distance. And very easy to get on the highway from the location.

The only negative thing is the price for the valet parking. It is very expensive. But that’s what you get when you want to stay in the center of the city.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Carsten L-

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent visit.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience and all the amenities we have to offer, including our location in the heart of downtown Fort Worth.

We appreciate your feedback and your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Excellent location, close to food and entertainment as well as the convention center. Staff was great, nightly party on the 7th floor was convenient with plenty of drink options.
Room was well appointed with plenty of space for my items as I was in town for an extended period of time. Fitness center was very nice with plenty of options. Will definitely stay again next year when I am back for the same event.

Room tip: I was on the sixth floor away from the elevators...very quiet and comfortable. A/C worked great up there.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rich L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

jlindmeyer71-

We are pleased that you enjoyed your overall experience, received great service from many of our associates and enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer in our location in the heart of downtown Fort Worth.

We appreciate your feedback and your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I love embassy suites just not this one it states that it is newly renovated but the bathtub wouldn't drain water, breakfast was awesome on Sunday but awful on Monday I let them know about the bathtub and all that was said is I will notify maintenance

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
RichL876, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Vacation247665-

We are truly sorry that you were disappointed with your recent stay and experienced a problem with the bath tub not draining properly in the suite you were assigned and received inconsistent service during breakfast service.

We have reviewed your comments with our team so that we can address your concerns.

We appreciate your feedback and your business and hope that you will return as our guest in the near future.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Such friendly and sincerely caring staff made for a very pleasant weekend, from the moment we drove up (valet parking), to our check-in, to our various outings, our night quarters and finally our departure.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Rich L, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

charlien588-

Thank you for posting a "five star" review online following your recent visit.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience and received friendly and caring service from many of our associates.