“Great rooms, service and location!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #12 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed July 2, 2014

As soon as we pulled up I knew it was going to be a nice stay! The room was nicer than many Embassy's I have stayed in before. The valet were extremely friendly and helpful. Huge thumbs up to Brandon and Jesus!! They told us all the places to eat and things to do and see nearby! They even remembered our names when they saw us! The only reason I did not give a 5* is because of house keeping. On Sunday we left our room at 10 am and returned at 5:10 pm. House keeping was maybe 10 minutes into cleaning the room yet the next morning we were going to be checking out at noon and house keeping was knocking on our door at 9 am to see if we had left! Then again about 30 minutes later they returned to ask the same question. Really? Why not ask the front desk if we checked out!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,461)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The accomodations, cleanliness and professionalism of all were outstanding. What made this visit special was the following extra mile and care shown to be by a couple of staff members...
I checked in late and was given my room to which when I got there, discovered it was a smoking room, which I can't do...I called down and the front desk staff were very understanding and accomodating, and provided me with another room, non-smoking.

The next day, as I was working from the hotel room, I discovered that I could not find my car keys and both my wallets...

Anyone whom has gone through this will understand the panic...after tearing apart my room to no avail, I called down and spoke to Brandon, who offered to help in anyway he could....he was going to get me a person to go the original smoking room to help me see if I left them in that first room...

I went down to the lobby and Brandon asked Darby to help me. She went with me to the first room, helped me look, and helped quiz all of the housecleaning staff who were on that floor, as well as alerting all of the housekeeping staff.

We could not find my wallets and keys. As I was paniced....Darby told me this...."we will find them....don't lose hope...it has to be here in the hotel somewhere....we will find them."

I have to share this.....I am a music minister with my church, and had forgotten to just pray it through and calm down. Darby's words comforted me.....I settled down, prayed it through, and retraced my steps....there is a pull out sofa in the front room of the suite I was in. I pulled the bed out of the sofa and found everything....they had fallen from my pockets when I sat down to eat dinner the night before.

Her comforting words and personal care were above the call and exemplified, for me, the special nature of the hotel...

Thanks so very much to Darby, Brandon and the entire staff....

Reviewed June 30, 2014

What makes this hotel outshine others is the staff! EVERYONE who worked there greeted us with a smile, each and every time we saw them. We had a problem with the AC dripping condensation the first night. The staff quickly fixed it when we notified them. The manager even came to find me later to ensure the problem was fixed. Laura greeted us in the manager's reception and was very eager to make sure our stay was pleasurable. We will be back again next year! BEST STAFF of any hotel I have ever stayed!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth, steps from Sundance Square and just a few miles from the historic Stockyards. The location is ideal. I was most impressed with the complimentary cooked to order breakfast each morning throughout our stay and the impeccable customer service we received while there. I would highly recommend Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown to anyone visiting the city. Great customer service is hard to find, but this establishment provides it in spades. Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am still in awe of your staff. EVERY person I met was not just pleasant, but seemed to actually enjoy being part of the Embassy Suites staff. Each request I made was met immediately. When I arrived, it was 2 p.m. and I was tired and hungry. I knew I had to check-in and take my luggage to my room, but to my surprise the hostess said she would have it sent to my room, so I could go to lunch. I've been to a lot of resorts and hotels, and none have ever taken it upon themselves to provide services unless I asked first. The breakfast staff was just as nice and happy to accommodate my requests. Housekeeping did an excellent job. When I left, I felt like I was leaving a new found "home away from home." Thanks! Whatever management is doing to keep their staff satisfied, please continue. I won't stay anywhere else when I return to Ft. Worth.

1  Thank Rosie W
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel for our 44th anniversary. All staff we came in contact with were excellent and made us feel welcome. The only downside was the fact that the street noise was a bit noisy at times, even on the 8th floor. Still, it's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Management and Staff of this hotel are the very best I have ever experienced anywhere. There was not even the slightest weakness or gap in the exceptional customer service. I cannot rank them high enough in this area. In addition the hotel was very nice, great location, and always clean. Mega Kudos to the staff!!!!