“Great family get away”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #11 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice and close to the train and bus station. Close to all points downtown. Breakfast and happy hour make it an even better value. Very nice staff. Lot's of other families with kids for our kids to pal around with.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Tracey C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast! We hope you travel again with us soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We came for our spring break vacation and had an amazing experience here at the embassy suites. The employees were very helpful, Mark was very helpful and informative when it came to helping us and answering the many questions that we had. They were very kid friendly and the indoor swimming pool was so much fun since the weather is not warm enough for us to swim yet. Our rooms were very spacious and comfortable. The complementary breakfast and happy hour was a plus!! Had a blast for our week here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing to spend your spring break here with us at the Embassy Suites Fort Worth-Downtown. I am pleased Mark took great care of you and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

best hotel experience in a long time! large, modern clean rooms , extra friendly staff. Walk to great restuarants, convention center. Great breakfast and cafe area. Did not try the Thai restaurant on premise. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to your future stays with us here at the Embassy Suites Fort Worth- Downtown.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Embassy Suites Downtown Fort Worth was wonderful. When we arrived and left our car with the valet attendants, concierge staff met us outside and had already checked us in before we'd even walked into the lobby. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfortable. We were attending a conference at the Fort Worth Convention Center which was only a couple blocks away making this a great choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your sweet comments. I am pleased to hear our staff took great care of you! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The hotel is nice. The furnishings and amenities were at or above levels I find acceptable. My room was on the top floor and as a result I heard the elevator motors like they were in the room with me. As a result I was exhausted for my meetings the next day. I would stay again, but NEVER on the top floor.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay. Please contact me directly at tracey@embassysuitesfw.com for your next stay so I can be sure to make it right. I hope to hear from your soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I always have a great stay at the embassy when I get away for the weekend! This past weekend the bartender Callie surprised me with a cheesecake for my birthday. It's so nice to know other care and try to make your day special. The whole staff was amazing and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff, especially Callie. I will be sure to share with her. We are honored you spent your special occasion with us and we hope to have you back for your next birthday!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Stayed 5 nights for a business trip - everything was excellent! Nice, clean room. The breakfast and manager's reception are top notch (great made to order omelets). To top it off, I went out running. When the manager at the front desk saw me go out, she asked for my room number. Fruit, bottled juice, and a note to say they hoped I enjoyed my run were waiting in my room when I got back. Would definitely recommend and come back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay especially our breakfast and reception. Come back and see us again soon!