“Extremely kind and helpful staff and a great location!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Olathe, KS
“Extremely kind and helpful staff and a great location!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We stayed here for a girls trip this weekend and I can't say how kind the staff was! Abby at the front desk went WAY over and beyond and really made our trip memorable! She left us a personal note in our room when we returned for the night, and answered the many questions we had with a smile on her face! She was very helpful with cabs and directions as well.

Yousef was also very sweet! He helped us load up all of our luggage and take it to our car. He didn't once seem like we inconvenienced him with all of our luggage. (You would have never known we were only there for two days as much as we packed!

The hotel was extremely clean and all team members we encountered were very nice!

The only suggestion that I would make, is that there is a parking garage that is across the street that is a less expensive option for parking. (At least it was while I was there) But, the valet attendants were very efficient and very nice!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Your comments about your stay at our hotel made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more. I am pleased to see that Abby took especially good care of you! Come back and see us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have a large group that stays with them twice a year for a show we work in the area. The rooms are always nice and the staff is wonderful. The managers reception is a nice way to wind down the day... again the staff makes a difference, Eder, Mark and the female bartender (sorry I forgot her name) were very nice. The only thing I wasn't pleased with was the price... they are going to price themselves out of the marketplace... we are looking elsewhere going forward because of this... we wont be back I'm sorry to say.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tracey C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are glad you stayed with us and hope to have you back again soon.
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I wanted a romantic getaway in Fort Worth. The Embassy Suites downtown was amazing. They greeted us at the curb, parked our car and whisked us upstairs to our room with an awesome shower and spa tub. Our view of downtown Fort Worth was beautiful and we were within walking distance of everything we wanted to do. We were treated like royalty and didn't want for anything. Staff was very informative on restaurants, clubs and attractions in the area.
Breakfast was great. They are the top of the list for our next getaway!!

Room Tip: Corner suites on the 14th floor have an amazing view of downtown.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for spending your special occasion here with us! We appreciate your review and look forward to your future stays with us!
Del Rio, Texas
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel never fails to surpass my expectations of helpfulness and friendliness. The hotel rooms are always great! The breakfast is always nice as well. I would definitely come back! Abby and jocelyn worked hand in hand to create a wonderful experience! Will come back any time I am in town.

• Stayed February 2014
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We spent one night here when visiting in the area. The location was very good but the hotel was highly overpriced for the age and quality of accommodations. The Bathroom was "tiny" and furniture "very" dated. lobby was small and crowded and the front desk not outstanding. The breakfast served in the restaurant area was good. We spent over $300 for this single evening. Would not return to this hotel. Many nicer facilities in the area and not as expensive. We were placed on the 2nd floor with a (tiny) window looking out on the roof - the heat/ac units were noisy and kept going on and off and on and off.

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor with an "outside" room.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Regina, Canada
Reviewed February 6, 2014

After being jerked around by another area hotel, a co-worker and I needed to find a place to stay while in town for a conference. The embassy suites was close and had a couple of rooms available so I made a reservation through their site. Right after I booked, I realized I had mistakenly booked a smoking room. Not a huge deal (I don't smoke, but need a place to crash, so wasn't going to make fuss because of my own mistake), but decided to call ahead and see if I could be switched. The lady who answered the phone listened to my request and was clearly looking very closely for me. She did say, we are really full, but let me see what I can do. She put me on hold for about 1 minute, then came back and said, "I was able to switch a couple things around and have you booked in a 1 bedroom non-smoking king suite" Excellent customer service!

The room itself is wonderful. A true suite with a full size living room and a comfortable king size bed. It is great.

I used the fitness facility this evening. Very clean, bright, and appropriately equipped. The only thing I'd suggest they add is some cleaner to wipe down the equipment after use. There are towels, but no disinfectant.

The room was a little pricier than the other place that had "oversold" my room from under me, but when you throw in the managers cocktail reception and full breakfast each morning, the gap closes really quickly. This Embassy Suites will definitely get my business if my travels ever take me back to the Fort Worth area!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

What an all around package!! Hotel staff is amazing as our the suites we stayed in. They were more than accommodating to our requests. I am so grateful for this experience. Our bachelorette party went wonderful and we had a happy bride!! Thanks Embassy Suites!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you were able to spend your special occasion here with us. Hope to see you all back again here at the Embassy Suites Fort Worth- Downtown.