“Embassy Suites Sundance Square”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #11 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful from the check in counter to the valets. The young lady serving us at the free happy hour was so hospitable it was a joy to visit with her. The room was very clean and beds soft. The free breakfast was excellent with many choices. all of them great. The only slight negative, and its not embassy's fault, is that there is a lot of street noise if you are there during the weekdays as Fort Worth is a busy town. I would definitely go there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The Thai restaurant was very good. Service at the front desk was excellent! Room was clean and spacious. The meeting room was very functional and located where there was not any other foot traffic, yet very easy to locate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were up here for a weekend birthday for our 4 yr old nephew after a change of plans in venues. Upon arrival, Darby was more than willing to make our stay a success. She had the staff make up a birthday basket for him and they made our stay a wonderful experience, but just another hotel stay!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Great service from the moment we arrived. There was even a hand written note and a basket of snacks for our children. The rooms were large and very clean. The breakfast buffet was really good and the cook to order was an awesome addition. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We have spent many times at this hotel, as our daughter, son in law, and grandson lives in Ft. Worth .We travel to Ft. Worth quite often. This stay was very special to us as our little grandson came and spent the nights with his grannye and grampa. Everyone at the hotel was so sweet to him and he talked to everyone. The staff was excellent and the room was just perfect. We had a wonderful view of downtown Ft. Worth, which we enjoyed very much !! Our reservation was taken care of in advance and they greeted us at the entrance. Our car was always there when we were ready to leave and the young men as valets, were so SUPER nice and gracious to us. Of course the breakfast can't be beat !! It made the time with our grandson THE BEST !!!!! Thanks to all of you, and we will see you again at CHRISTMAS TIME !!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2013

A comfortable hotel which is very well kept. Somewhat dark/dated interior made up for by lovely, helpful staff who were genuinely charming. Not impressed by breakfast so we went to the corner cafe which had everything I wanted from a European breakfast! I'd stay here rather than the Worthington which is grand and impersonal and over air conditioned.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Decided to stay here while I was in Fort Worth for a wedding September 10-15, 2013. Normally Embassy Suites is not even on my radar when I am looking at hotels, but the reviews on this one and then fantastic price made me reconsider. Though I was still hesitant while traveling out there, the second I checked in my fears began to melt away. Even though I didn't check in until 10pm, the front desk was welcoming and more than willing to answer my questions. I had also booked the bride and groom their hotel room for Saturday night and the front desk was able to work with me to make sure they had a great room and could check in early. Jose at the front desk was fantastic and got everything ready for the newlyweds. They were so happy with the room and the fact they didn't have to go to his parent's house.

The room was amazingly spacious and comfortable. Only downside was the flashing lights on the smoke detector, which one call fixed promptly, even if it was to only cover the lights with painter's tape. It worked so I was perfectly content. The entire bridal party got ready in my room and no one was stepping on each other and the make up team had more than enough room and natural light to work with. Room service was great bringing us extra cup, pitchers of water, and even straws so the bride wouldn't mess up her make up.

I never went to the manager reception, but if the free breakfast was any indication it was probably amazing. Fresh cooked to order food, fruit, French toast on the weekends, and cereal, toast, and coffee and tea. Having stayed at places in the States and Europe with "included continental breakfast" I was blown away by how awesome this was. Had breakfast here every morning, even with the bride and groom on Sunday. Everyone couldn't believe how good it was and how much money it saved.

Check out was a breeze and they even kept my bags while I got lunch before leaving for the airport.

Only downside is they only have valet parking, there is a parking lot a few blocks away. Though with all the money you are saving, the $22 a day with in and out privileges was totally worth it.

Room Tip: We got the boardroom suite for the extra space for getting ready and it was worth it. One girl said...