Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The Ashton Hotel(Fort Worth)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Park Central Hotel(Fort Worth)
  • Pool
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
1,487 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionsundance squarefront deskmade to order breakfastvalet parkingbasswithin walking distancevalet guysstreet noisecomplimentary breakfastevery staff memberthe location is perfectconvention centerthe entire staffvalet servicegreat customer servicei highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was in Fort Worth looking at the city as a place I might want to relocate to. I have been staying at Hilton properties pretty exclusively for years now. When I arrived outside, I was met by the parking valet, who's name I can't remember. He was friendly, helped me unload my luggage and took care of my car. I had my hands loaded with two rolling suitcases and a over the shoulder computer bag, and a fresh cup of hot coffee. I was standing on the sidewalk trying to down my coffee so I could move my stuff inside, when I was greeted by Lara, who called me by name.

She helped me get my stuff inside and had my check in ready, handing me my room keys, filling me in on the layout of your hotel and inviting me to the Manager's Reception and morning breakfast. She asked Dillon to help me to my room with my bags and he also was very polite and helpful. I had good conversation with him on the way to the room and later at the coffee bar getting yet another cup of coffee.

Later that evening Lara gave me a good recommendation for a nearby Italian restaurant which I enjoyed and I enjoyed the ability to walk around your downtown, something I wanted to see if I might move to Fort Worth. I was able to ask both Lara and Dillon and also Jose about living in Fort Worth and all provided me with positive feed back about life there. Jose gave me some recommendations on areas to live that I might want to take a look at while in town.

My room was nice and I liked the layout of the hotel. I will definitely stay there again in my transition if I decide that is where I will land later this year. I really felt like it was the best stay I can remember in recent times or longer. Your staff is excellent!

Great job to all of you. Management gets the brunt of the good and the bad. This is a good thing. Keep it up!

JB - Los Angeles CA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Jose, Lara and Dillon were helpful! I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This Hotel is amazing. I have stayed with them on more than one occasion and they go beyond their means to make you feel special. The staff is extraordinary! You also see the same familiar faces of staff on repeat visits, even the employees must love this place! I have absolutely NO worries when I stay here. You also can't find an amazing complimentary happy hour and cook to order breakfast like thiers elsewhere. I definitely recommend Embassy Suites if you are in the downtown Fort Worth area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Hope to see you return in the near future. Safe travels.......

Reviewed September 6, 2013

All of the employees and staff are very friendly and very accomodating going the "extra mile" to make you feel welcome. Catering more to tne business traveler, we were on vacation, there appears to be a lack of basic knowledge of the bus schedule/routes and cab costs. Near the train station, there is engine noise in the middle of the night.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back to try to avoid the night time noise. If walking use a GPS. When approached by panhandlers, (which we were three times), keep walking and tell them you have already been hit up
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I will be sure to provide some additional training with our staff to help accommodate our guests with transportation needs. We hope we are able to serve you again on your next vacation.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The ENTIRE hotel staff will make you want to come back just for pleasure, from the breakfast buffet and the wonderful omelets (made to order), the wonderful staff at the Starbucks, the evening reception (wonderful bartender) to the great service from the Thai restaurant ~ A wonderful experience when it was for business !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm Embassy Suites hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

When we arrived, Bobbi Jo greeted us by name with a smile. She directed us to our room very quickly. When we arrived in our room, they had a goodie bag with a hand written note thanking us for staying. They knew we were going Museum hopping & bringing our child along. How nice to receive a personalized note. Very nice touch! Customer Service at its best

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Your comments about your stay at our hotel made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable (along with our great location). Hope to see you again soon and I will be sure Bobbie is appreciated for her service provided to you.