“BEST SERVICE EVER - NO QUESTION”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #10 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Queensland Australia
“BEST SERVICE EVER - NO QUESTION”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had a three day stopover in Fort Worth en route home to Australia. We had originally planned to stay at the Stockyards, however after advice from TA elected to stay at the Embassy Suites.

Without doubt the most correct decision of our holiday. Like much of downtown Fort Worth the building is a little dated, so be it.

What was astounding was the absolute service provided by every staff member (possible exception being housekeeping) that we came across. From the doormen and women, to reception staff they were on all occasions simply a pleasure to deal with. Just to return to the hotel, be greated with a smile and hello from the doorman, acknowledged by reception was indeed a pleasurable experience. The staff were indeed the best l have ever come across. (and l thought the Hilton in New York were good).

The suites are large, amenities excellent and l have absolutely problem with the suite. The pool was more than adequate for our Grand Daughter, as was the Business Centre. When l had trouble printing a Boarding Desk, the front Desk were more than happy to assist.

The included breakfast was more than sufficient, and the Evening Reception was excellent. In fact we met many other travellers, and my Grand daughter made some great friends. The whole area is open, and thus gives that nice feel away from the size boundaries of a suite.

As we had a late night flight, we were provided with a late checkout, which we truly appreciated. The Hotel held our bags until the transport picked us up. During this time, (and you must consider we had checked out), we were offered refreshment no less than four times. What excellent service.

To the Manager, your staff are not only a credit to themselves, but obviously a credit to you and your hotel ethos. Thank You very much for a great stay. We do not pop over to Fort Worth very often, but on out next visit we will see you again.

Our Grand daughter Lily-Ann asked to say hello.
Thanks everyone.

Room Tip: No tips, just sit back and appreciate the service.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JohnsonFive
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was very helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. Thank you for your wonderful compliments. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back to the Embassy Suites- Fort Worth Downtown.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Aledo, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Really enjoyed the complimentary manager's reception as well as the cold water bottles that were placed in our car by the valet service. Very nice! Clean hotel, comfortable and very convenient to walk every where we needed to go.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments! I am glad you were able to enjoy our manager's reception and that our valet took wonderful care of you. We look forward to having you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have stayed in many Hilton hotels but this was the first time for Embassy Suites & last time as well. It's an old hotel that has seen better days...Equipment is old and unpredictable...Staff was very friendly...too bad they don't have more to work with.....

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied at the hotel.I am glad our staff was friendly. If you choose to stay in Fort Worth again please contact me directly (tracey@embassysuitesfw.com or (817) 200-2840) as I would love the opportunity to upgrade you to our nicest suites.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We recently had the pleasure of visiting the Embassy Suites in downtown FW for just a short getaway and I had to write about our experience because, without exception, the employees were friendy, professional, welcoming and took great care of us. Top of the list though, would have to be Natalie who was our valet - I don't think the girl ever goes home! She was efficient, personable and is clearly in the right business of customer service. We also had the opportunity to interact with Tammy, Justin and another night bartender who all also went out of their way to make sure we were well taken care of. We honestly didn't have any issues (thank goodness!) so I don't have any specific examples but felt that if we did they would have done their best to assure our service needs were met. I also have to mention the breakfast - made to order pancakes, bacon, sausage and my personal favorite - a freshly made omlette with my choice of ingredients. A continental breakfast this was not nor was it a typical buffet. The hotel itself is charming, not a typical Embassy Suites set up, and it was clean, the beds were comfortable and we loved the location. If we pass that way again we will definitely stay there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown. I am glad Natalie, Justin, Tammy and our bartender took great care of you all during your stay! Please be sure to like us on our new Facebook page for specials and giveaways.
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Downtown in FW from 6/24-6/27. I had scouted out cheaper parking, but it was raining when we got there. This girl hustled over to our vehicle as quickly as she could, which was very quick (and they were very busy). Natalie took care of us in a very friendly and professional manner, especially considering the rain. The next morning, there was Natalie again, working harder than one should reasonably expect a valet to work. When we got back that afternoon, I was going to change to the other parking, but we saw Natalie RUNNING down the street to get a vehicle! You know what? I could have saved an easy $20-$30 parking a close distance away, but that kind of service gets my respect. BTW, the hotel itself was great, in an excellent location, priced fairly, and is staffed with quality employees. Peter, one of the guys who worked the front desk, was also extremely helpful. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Missouri City, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family visited Fort Worth, TX on May 18th for a trampoline and tumbling gymnastics meet. We booked our stay at the Embassy Suites Fort Worth. We are a family of four, and we like the extra space. We booked this stay months in advanced. We arrived at the hotel at 2:30 and our room was not ready. We completely understood, as we were early, but we had to get to the convention center for my son’s meet. We were told that our room would be ready in 45 minutes and they kindly kept our bags for us. Around 5:00 we had time in between my son’s flight times. We walked back to the hotel to check in. At this time they tried to give us a king room instead of the 2 queen room that we booked. We were then told they simply did not have any more of the rooms we reserved. As you can imagine I was a little upset, as we had booked this room months in advanced, and we had come back after we were told the room would be ready. At this point they told us they were having a crazy weekend, and they would move us to the Hilton. The Hilton Fort Worth is a fine hotel, but is not what our family of 4 (2 kids 12 and 7) needed this weekend. They did try to make it up with a good rate at the Hilton and a snack basket in our room that night. They allowed us to come back over for breakfast the next morning. Although we completely appreciated their gestures to make this right. My hope is that in the future they will pay more attention to their reservations. We love Embassy Suites, and usually stay in them about twice a year, and this simply was not up to their usually standard of excellence.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was in Ft. Worth for an event and I had many choices to stay in the area. Upon my arrival at the Embassy Suite, I was greeted by Jessie the front desk manager, and if she is not a manager she should be. Through her friendly persuation, I decided to stay at this hotel, the best decision I could have made thanks to her. She was very professional and took a real interests in my stay at the Embassy Suite and she should be commended...Bravo Zulu. I also want to give special thanks to the bartenders, and all of the front desk staff, for their helpfulness and making me feel welcome. "I'll be back!"

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo