We had a three day stopover in Fort Worth en route home to Australia. We had originally planned to stay at the Stockyards, however after advice from TA elected to stay at the Embassy Suites.
Without doubt the most correct decision of our holiday. Like much of downtown Fort Worth the building is a little dated, so be it.
What was astounding was the absolute service provided by every staff member (possible exception being housekeeping) that we came across. From the doormen and women, to reception staff they were on all occasions simply a pleasure to deal with. Just to return to the hotel, be greated with a smile and hello from the doorman, acknowledged by reception was indeed a pleasurable experience. The staff were indeed the best l have ever come across. (and l thought the Hilton in New York were good).
The suites are large, amenities excellent and l have absolutely problem with the suite. The pool was more than adequate for our Grand Daughter, as was the Business Centre. When l had trouble printing a Boarding Desk, the front Desk were more than happy to assist.
The included breakfast was more than sufficient, and the Evening Reception was excellent. In fact we met many other travellers, and my Grand daughter made some great friends. The whole area is open, and thus gives that nice feel away from the size boundaries of a suite.
As we had a late night flight, we were provided with a late checkout, which we truly appreciated. The Hotel held our bags until the transport picked us up. During this time, (and you must consider we had checked out), we were offered refreshment no less than four times. What excellent service.
To the Manager, your staff are not only a credit to themselves, but obviously a credit to you and your hotel ethos. Thank You very much for a great stay. We do not pop over to Fort Worth very often, but on out next visit we will see you again.
Our Grand daughter Lily-Ann asked to say hello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown hotel, located in vibrant Sundance Square Plaza, is the only all-suite hotel in the area. Located in the heart of Fort Worth, this modern and comfortable hotel offers 156 stylish, two-room suites and a variety of business and leisure facilities. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and return home to the Manager's Reception*, serving cocktails and hors d'oeuvres each evening. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and high-speed wired internet access throughout this Fort Worth hotel. Business guests stay productive in the fully equipped BusinessLink™ business center, equipped with fax and photocopying services. Host a meeting or event in modern meeting rooms, with staff on hand to assist with coordination and planning. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness room, or cool off with a swim in the pool. Multi-lingual staff, evening room service and a round-the-clock Concierge desk help ensure a smooth, effortless stay. Feel at home at Embassy Suites Fort Worth - we're committed to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites