New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #8 of 108 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, United States
“Great family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I couldn't recommend this location and hotel more! The service was fantastic throughout our stay. Every morning the staff was out in the lobby to greet guests. The free morning breakfast was good, and took care of our kids needs every day. The managers reception was pretty cool because of the free drinks. The room was very clean, and housekeeping did a great job. The price and location were excellent. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Thank you so much for such sweet comments regarding our staff and services. I am glad you and the kids were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and reception. We look forward to having the whole family back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I spent 6 nights and 7 days at this Embassy Suites. The room was what you would expect, seperate bedroom and living area. The staff went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I and some of my business collegues were taken care of. The breakfast staff had my boiled eggs, raw eggs and spinich ready for me each morning (I am on a high protein diet). The staff at Starbucks (located in the lobby) made my breakfast smootie in the morning and in the evening with a smile and pleasent conversation. The Manager's reception at this hotel sets itself apart from other hotels in that the management staff engaged in conversation with their guests which made you feel at home. The bar staff (Tori and Justin) were exceptional and catered to our every need. All in all, I had a memorable stay and would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Fort Worth. Has any one seen my shoes?

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for staying and giving us such a wonderful recommendation here. We are happy to accomodate for your diet anytime. If you would like to email me (tracey@embassysuitesfw.com) a description of your lost shoes I would be happy to check with our executive housekeeper to see if we had any turned into our lost and found. Thanks again and hope to have you back again soon.
Nacogdoches, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We were there for a convention, and we found the staff to be friendly, the service to very good, and the accommodations to be excellent. We had to wait over an hour for the delivery of sheets for the pull-out sofa, and that is the only complaint I can make. The guys and gals in the valet service were especially nice, cheerful, and helpful. Star in the little Marketplace in the lobby was a delight from whom to request a cup of hot chocolate. Breakfast was really good--even the oatmeal, and the "manager's reception" in the afternoon was a treat.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for your compliments regarding our staff. I am glad Starr and the valet staff took especially good care of you. I want to apologize for the delivery time for your requested amenities as that does not represent the excellent service we strive for at our property. We look forward for your future stays with us and hope to make your next stay here flawless.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is a traditional ES with a great location in downtown Fort Worth, delicious breakfast and fun manager's happy hour. We were going to Main Street Arts Fest and celebrating a 25th wedding anniversary. Being one block off main street provided perfect access to the festival. The champagne and strawberries in our room was a nice touch. But a handwritten note from the staff meant the most! We would highly recommend ES.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Every Embassy Suites staff member we encountered was personable, friendly and professional. They seemed to really enjoy their jobs and the city of Fort Worth. We received a couple recommendations for bars and restaurants from Shawn and the front desk crew. The Starbucks employee was cheerful and complimentary. At the Manager's Reception, Marco was exceptional. In Valet, Dalton and his crew were a pleasure to see. We will return!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I always love hearing how our team took great care of our guests. I am glad you were able to enjoy the manager's reception and the downtown atmosphere. We look forward to your future stays with us.
Dallas, Tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel for its class. Perfect location for downtown. There are endless restaurants within ealking distance. Great amenities including baby items. Staff was great. I mever like being seperated from my car (re:valet parking) but the valet attendants were great. Embassy as always has great breakfasts and other "Extras".Would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. We are very happy you were able to enjoy many of our amenities offered. See you again soon!
Kabul
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a reservation at the Ft WOrth Embassy Suites - based on the reviews of the hotel and my Hilton Honors status. Regrettably the trip was derailed and we could not make it to DFW. I called an cancelled the reservation. Ok, that shows up as cancelled in my Hilton account.
What happened next is a mystery. Somehow I have been billed for the following night - despite not making any such booking. Now I need to spend time on the phone with the hotel and Visa trying to fix this. VERY frustrating.
HILTON - FAIL.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our hotel. We are sorry for any inconveniences you experienced while attempting to cancel your stay with us. Please contact me directly, as I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this situation further with you. You can email me at tracey@embassysuitesfw.com or cal my direct phone at 817-200-2840. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.