“Another great experience with Embassy”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Wonderful Embassy Suites was just perfect for our stay in Ft. Worth. It was right in the middle of where we wanted to be. Meetings at Convention Center about 5 short blocks to the south and charming Sundance Square about 3 blocks to the north. The hotel is immaculate, the staff is super friendly, and then the fantastic breakfast every morning!!! The manager's happy hour was like a big party! We had a fantastic stay!!! Would recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Oh, and probably the only downtown hotel with free wifi!!!!!

Room Tip: With all rooms being suites, how can you go wrong! Our suite had a large conference table which was...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback! We appreciate you staying with us and very glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary wifi and convenient location. We look forward to your future stays with us!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Upon arrival, was greeted by valet and ushered into the hotel were cold beverages awaited us in lobby. Very nice touch to instantly destress guests. Since I had arrived early, my room was not ready but Junnior and Jose were both very friendly and worked on finding me a room while I waited in comfort, read a free paper, and sipped on fruit water. Jose and Junnior each checked if I needed anything while I waited. I got my room very quickly, and had time to take a nap before our peformance at Bass, which is just across the street. I love this hotel, I loved the service, and I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are very quiet; we heard nothing all night, but it's in a corner so th...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you so much for your postivie feedback! I am very glad to hear that Jose and Junnior took such great care of you. We are very happy you enjoyed your time here in Sundance Square and look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My co-workers had to change their plans at about 3:00 PM and the hotel was going to charge them a cancellation charge. When I arrived the next day I asked that the change was out of their control and I would appreciate them waiving the charge since they cancelled before 6:00 PM.

Jose, the front desk person on duty, took full responsibility about resolving my concern immediately. He had to appeal to the manager, which he did and she resolved the issue and granted a credit.

Great facility in a good location of town. Convenient to all business.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I'm staying at this hotel for a large conference during the first week of March. I had to change the departure date of our reservation and when I tried to do this online the rate for each night doubled! I called the 800 number and they couldn't seen to just chop off a night. The operator then called the hotel directly and they were able to change it for me.

I wish this hotel had the Hilton reserve so you can pick your room before you arrive. I'd like to use my points to upgrade but don't see how to do it online. I guess this is a technology that is coming. I travel a lot and a good room can make or break a stay. I'd love to be able to assign it myself based on my idiosyncrasies and not have to worry about getting a front desk person who will acknowledge my gold status.

So far, very pleased with the customer service here.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Staying at the Embassy Suites in Downtown Fort Worth was the best hotel experience I have ever had. Everything from the service to the accommodations was incredible. Every staff member had a smile on their face, ready to help in any way at and at any moment. We requested everything from transportation to a bottle opener to extra supplies to directions to a late night snack and they helped with everything in a timely manner. The hotel was a great value for all the perks included-- a delicious breakfast and open bar during happy hour-- and they really were free!
This hotel was great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel that will treat you well and provide for a stress-free, enjoyable experience. I will definitely be back!! Thank you to everyone at Embassy Suites-- you all are wonderful!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites in Fort Worth! I am very happy all your requests were met and that our staff provided you with wonderful service. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have stayed at a handful of Embassy Suites. This Embassy Suites was fabulous! The customer service was outstanding. Bobbie Jo (staff) even located a screw
driver for my sons toy. Top notch customer service by all staff members. The manager appetizer/drInks was wonderful and made for a relaxing evening as well as the delicious breakfast! Our family was very pleased with the hotel. As for thr location we could walk to numerous great resturants.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nice hotel in a nice area of Ft Worth. Walking distance to lots of resturants and some shopping. My only issue with my experience was that that, upon my arrival, the front desk clerk graciously offered to send up a complimentary glass of wine to my room (my plane was late, mix-up with the shuttle from the airport, etc) but the wine never showed up. Breakfast is decent but not creative...same with happy hour.