1,574 results
All reviews the manager's reception sundance square made to order breakfast front desk valet parking bass within walking distance valet guys street noise every staff member complimentary breakfast the location is perfect valet service the entire staff convention center great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great from the time we arrived to the time we left. I travel over 100 nights away per year and always enjoy returning to the Embassy Suites Ft. Worth Downtown. The staff, was especially welcoming and maintained the professional and personal attitude throughout my stay. The location makes it effortless finding a great place to eat, that is if Thai Tina's in the Hotel is not what are in the mood for.

Room tip: The 7th floor is where breakfast is served and the Managers reception is held in the evening. I would recommend a 7th floor.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We work a trade show in Fort Worth twice a year. Used to stay at the Omni because it's directly across the street from the FW Convention Center. However, the Omni has some serious flaws related to elevator waits, hot water availability & water pressure, cost of room & food, etc. The Embassy Suites is located much better for access to lots of great restaurants, stores and entertainment. The staff is very accommodating as well. Of note was Kara @ the front desk. Very efficient, friendly and helped us out with an early check-in. The staff as a whole is very attentive and they are always greeting you with a smile.
Beds are fantastic, as is the water pressure. We had all the hot water you'd ever need for a long shower, too. The suite configuration allows for guests to spread out.
The Manager's Reception & cook-to-order breakfast are fantastic!
In my opinion, this is THE BEST hotel in downtown Fort Worth. And we have stayed at most of them over the years.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Kara was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with her. I am very glad to hear you were able to enjoy Sundance Square, our manager's reception and the cook to order breakfast. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have traveled and stayed in many places within the us for business and pleasure, some of the stays are for approx 6 months at one time, The staff of this hotel make it what is is. They all go out their way to make sure all acommadations are great and taken care of. The staff is most courteous and professional at all times.

Thanks for doing a great job.

Room tip: outside looking roms to the east high up have the best view
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your group and value your business! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us for your future travels.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Hotel staff were genuinely concerned that me and my family's stay was every bit of what we expected while staying at an Embassy Suites facility. The Guest Service Manager at this location was very grateful for my holet selection to include interested in my comfort and over all experience by making cotact via email before, during and ater my stay.

Room tip: If you should need anything speak to the guest service manager
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I simply loved the hotel. Beds were comfortable, close to airport. The man that checked me in was very friendly. I arrived in the middle of the night and he still was bright eyed and bushy tailed and greeted me with a warm welcoming smile.

Date of stay: September 2012