We stayed in a whirlpool suite, room 1207. This room had a boardroom style dining table that seats six with various power outlets at both ends. The lounge room is slightly larger than the executive rooms.
The bathroom not only has the corner spa but also a big double shower with glass doors.
We stay in a lot of hotels travelling with our business and we would certainly stay here again on our return to Fort Wortth.
The bedroom has a good sized plasma TV and separate heating and Aircon to the loungeroom. Kingsize bed was extremely comfortable with lots of pillows.
I'm one of those clean-acholics and I could not fault the cleanliness of the room.
The staff are the best I've come across in a long time, nothing is ever any trouble.
We used the Insight Meeting room for a conference and were very pleased with the standard of room and facilities. We needed to colour print some documents and as the printer in the business centre only did black and white, Tracey, one of the managers printed the documents for us at no charge. Thank you to all that helped us and for not making us feel like we were bothersome with our requests.
Our other business associates were staying at the Omini for a lot more money than what we were paying. They commented that their one room would be only as big as our loungeroom. After seeing what we had, and what was on offer, ie free internet, breakfast and Manager's Reception they will stay here instead in the future.
I have to admit we were surprised at what was on offer as complimentry at the Managers Reception which is held every evening. Wine, spirits and savoury nibbles all for free.
The managers and staff of this hotel should take a big pat on the back, because what you guys are doing, surpasses what the word hospitality means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown hotel, located in vibrant Sundance Square Plaza, is the only all-suite hotel in the area. Located in the heart of Fort Worth, this modern and comfortable hotel offers 156 stylish, two-room suites and a variety of business and leisure facilities. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and return home to the Manager's Reception*, serving cocktails and hors d'oeuvres each evening. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and high-speed wired internet access throughout this Fort Worth hotel. Business guests stay productive in the fully equipped BusinessLink™ business center, equipped with fax and photocopying services. Host a meeting or event in modern meeting rooms, with staff on hand to assist with coordination and planning. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness room, or cool off with a swim in the pool. Multi-lingual staff, evening room service and a round-the-clock Concierge desk help ensure a smooth, effortless stay. Feel at home at Embassy Suites Fort Worth - we're committed to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites