“Exceptional Value and Service”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #10 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed in a whirlpool suite, room 1207. This room had a boardroom style dining table that seats six with various power outlets at both ends. The lounge room is slightly larger than the executive rooms.
The bathroom not only has the corner spa but also a big double shower with glass doors.
We stay in a lot of hotels travelling with our business and we would certainly stay here again on our return to Fort Wortth.
The bedroom has a good sized plasma TV and separate heating and Aircon to the loungeroom. Kingsize bed was extremely comfortable with lots of pillows.

I'm one of those clean-acholics and I could not fault the cleanliness of the room.
The staff are the best I've come across in a long time, nothing is ever any trouble.

We used the Insight Meeting room for a conference and were very pleased with the standard of room and facilities. We needed to colour print some documents and as the printer in the business centre only did black and white, Tracey, one of the managers printed the documents for us at no charge. Thank you to all that helped us and for not making us feel like we were bothersome with our requests.

Our other business associates were staying at the Omini for a lot more money than what we were paying. They commented that their one room would be only as big as our loungeroom. After seeing what we had, and what was on offer, ie free internet, breakfast and Manager's Reception they will stay here instead in the future.

I have to admit we were surprised at what was on offer as complimentry at the Managers Reception which is held every evening. Wine, spirits and savoury nibbles all for free.

The managers and staff of this hotel should take a big pat on the back, because what you guys are doing, surpasses what the word hospitality means.

Room Tip: Whirlpool suites have boardroom table and double shower with glass doors
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,476)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great from the time we arrived to the time we left. I travel over 100 nights away per year and always enjoy returning to the Embassy Suites Ft. Worth Downtown. The staff, was especially welcoming and maintained the professional and personal attitude throughout my stay. The location makes it effortless finding a great place to eat, that is if Thai Tina's in the Hotel is not what are in the mood for.

Room Tip: The 7th floor is where breakfast is served and the Managers reception is held in the evening. I wo...
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We work a trade show in Fort Worth twice a year. Used to stay at the Omni because it's directly across the street from the FW Convention Center. However, the Omni has some serious flaws related to elevator waits, hot water availability & water pressure, cost of room & food, etc. The Embassy Suites is located much better for access to lots of great restaurants, stores and entertainment. The staff is very accommodating as well. Of note was Kara @ the front desk. Very efficient, friendly and helped us out with an early check-in. The staff as a whole is very attentive and they are always greeting you with a smile.
Beds are fantastic, as is the water pressure. We had all the hot water you'd ever need for a long shower, too. The suite configuration allows for guests to spread out.
The Manager's Reception & cook-to-order breakfast are fantastic!
In my opinion, this is THE BEST hotel in downtown Fort Worth. And we have stayed at most of them over the years.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that Kara was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with her. I am very glad to hear you were able to enjoy Sundance Square, our manager's reception and the cook to order breakfast. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have traveled and stayed in many places within the us for business and pleasure, some of the stays are for approx 6 months at one time, The staff of this hotel make it what is is. They all go out their way to make sure all acommadations are great and taken care of. The staff is most courteous and professional at all times.

Thanks for doing a great job.

Room Tip: outside looking roms to the east high up have the best view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the opportunity to serve your group and value your business! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us for your future travels.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Hotel staff were genuinely concerned that me and my family's stay was every bit of what we expected while staying at an Embassy Suites facility. The Guest Service Manager at this location was very grateful for my holet selection to include interested in my comfort and over all experience by making cotact via email before, during and ater my stay.

Room Tip: If you should need anything speak to the guest service manager
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I simply loved the hotel. Beds were comfortable, close to airport. The man that checked me in was very friendly. I arrived in the middle of the night and he still was bright eyed and bushy tailed and greeted me with a warm welcoming smile.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have to admit I've never stayed at an Embassy Suites before and WOW was I ever impressed. Came to town on business and decided to stay here due to great location. Impressive rooms, super comfortable bed and honestly the best customer service I have ever encountered. I travel on business frequently and have stayed at many other hotels, Embassy Suites is now a true favorite! Front desk and door staff was welcoming, I was ALWAYS greeted upon returning after a long day. The line cook was very accommodating when I requested an egg-white only omelet which can sometimes be problematic. I called the front desk to ask for a shower cap and honestly within ONE minute a pleasant housekeeper was at my door with two of requested items. Used the fitness center and business center and both were well equipped and served my needs. Loved this hotel and staff and the location was great for shopping and many fantastic restaurants are within walking distance. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business