“Nice hotel but needs to pay attention to details.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Nice hotel but needs to pay attention to details.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Checking in was a breeze. From valet to Ashlyn at the front desk, everyone was very nice and helpful. Had a nice suite with whirlpool in the bathroom. I had pre ordered dipped strawberries and champagne to be in the room upon arrival to surprise my wife, however they never came! Very disappointing considering they had confirmed 2 days before. So much for the romance package. No towels in the bathroom either. Other than that it was a nice stay and location is great!

Might possibly return?

• Stayed December 2012
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations it is important for us to know. Thank you so much for notifying us of your complaint regarding our attention to the details. We apologize that you received such service that prompted you to contact us with this complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustrations that this experience has caused you. I have discussed your experience with our team and they are working diligently to address these issues. Your patronage is important to us and we hope you will give us future opportunities to serve you again. If you choose to give us the pleasure of serving you in the near future, please contact me directly and I will ensure that your stay with us will be exceptional.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Only thing that kept this from being 5 stars was the parking situation. Valet is right on street and it gets busy so we were loading and unloading in a lane of traffic - not a big deal except we have a 3-year old I have to buckle into a seat in the back. To be fair, the valet staff was GREAT. They just had limited space and had multiple cars waiting on guests that called for their vehicle and then take their time coming down.

All the staff from the front desk to room service to cafe to maid service were wonderful and friendly. Hotel was very clean and well kept. I saw multiple managers and supervisors checking on things and making themselves available.

Nice accommodations coupled with great staff right in the heart of downtown.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We were greeted from the time we walked in through the whole time we were there with excellent service!
Great staff, very clean, great location! The staff seemed to care about one another and about their customers. We enjoyed the breakfast and happy hour!

Arkansas
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Great location with many restaurants and bars near the hotel. Christmas displays in the street were great.

Staff were very accommodating and courteous and went out of their way to accommodate us. Valets were awesome!

Breakfast area was nice with a made to order breakfast not continental.

Overall a good place to stay, unfortunately the Steelers lost...

• Stayed December 2012
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here with us! So glad you enjoyed the complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast. I am sorry the Steelers lost, but glad you were still able to enjoy your time here in Fort Worth. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Bellaire, Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is my place of choice when in Fort Worth on business. Every once in awhile the hotel is full and I have had to stay somewhere else, but keep going back to the Embassy Suites.

It has your typical 2 rooms, a refrigerator and microwave. I like the breakfast, but they need more than one toaster.

I downgraded them due to the mandatory valet parking. I absolutely hate being forced to valet my car. I don't like anyone else driving my car and always think of Ferris Beuller when my car is driven away. IOut of all the hotels I stay in, this is the only one that makes me valet. Wish I could park in the garage across the street.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We loved the hotel. The staff were very attentive and friendly! We arrived and were immediately greeted by hotel staff. The room was very nice. The location in downtown Fort Worth was great. It was within walking distance of several extremly nice resturants and the downtown Christmas tree. The exprience in Fort Worth made our Wedding Anniversary the best ever! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for over 80 nights during 2012 and the Assistant General Manager, Tammy Vallejos, exemplifies what customer service should be. She always takes the time to greet her guests, tries to make sure any problems they may be having during their stay are dealt with immediately. The rest of the hotel staff are equally as caring and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the greater Fort Worth area.

Room Tip: All the 8/10/12 rooms have a view of downtown