“Very enjoyable”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #10 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Here are my highlights:
The hotel rooms are spotless, very clean & comfortable.
The staff is very nice.... Even the valet guys!
And great location about 2 blocks from sundance square.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown

Reviewed June 7, 2012

My conservative estimate is that I have spent 50 nights in Fort Worth hotels. After bouncing around several locations, this has become my #1 choice in Fort Worth; both business and family trips. The facilities are outstanding; different than your traditional Embassy Suites open-air atrium set-up but I like the feel. Perfect location for walking anywhere in downtown.The big winner here is the staff. Just walking to your room I bet 3 different folks welcome you warmly. If you're trying to decide, this is where you should stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We don't live near Ft. Worth, and we decided it would be easier to spend the night in a hotel than try to do it all in one day with two little ones. We were between this property and another - suites with complimentary breakfasts. A friend of mine recommended Embassy Suites over the
other property and I don't regret it.

The location was super close to Sundance Square - and there was a cupcake store in the same block! My husband snuck down and got some for all of us to snack on!

The two suite set-up was nice - a big bed for me and my husband, a pull out bed for our little ones. There was a nice kitchentte setup - good sized mini-fridge, easy to access sink. Bathroom was snug, but everything worked.

I have two complaints -
1)The valet charge is a little high ($21/day), especially when there are places with free parking in downtown. But again, we had a choice and we chose to pay the fee.
2) When we got in our room there were only one towel set - one large, one handtowel, one washcloth. As we were called down to get our car, we asked for a set of towels. When we returned, there were just one more set. As a family of four, we needed 2 more big towels. So we called again and they brought up two more. Nothing I would describe as "trip-ruining" and maybe I should have my needs clearer.

But what totally makes up for those two "bugs" is the full complimentary breakfast. Pancakes, eggs to order, bagels, muffins, cereals, juices, fruit - it felt like a brunch buffet! The waitstaff brought out a high chair for our smaller one quickly and my older child got pancakes in her pajamas - always a plus!

Overall, I would rate this trip as very good, and I would definitely think about staying at another Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LTtravels2003
Reviewed May 29, 2012

First visit to Embassy Suites, Sundance Square, for a friends son's wedding weekend over Memorial Day. From the minute we got there, the staff met our every need and request. The rehearsal dinner was held there in the hotel, and Leo and Sam saw to it that everything was perfect. In pulling off the video production, I am usually met with a lack of understanding of the in-house media equipment when I have done shows before at hotels and restaurants, but not here! Leo tweaked the equipment, knew exactly what to do and even went and added speakers to the room when needed. What a pro. That's not all. Embassy had taken "free breakfast" to a whole new level. There was a beautiful display of fruits and pastries, not to mention the made to order omelet and pancake stations. Situated on the 7th floor, there was even a beautiful balcony for those of us who enjoy the fresh air. Every person I met on staff, made eye contact with me, and asked if I needed anything. Especially the front desk folks, the breakfast crew and most enjoyable, the valet group. We found the hotel extremely clean, efficient, organized, well laid out, well lit, beautifully decorated. I will stay there again when I come back to Fort Worth. My son in law, an ex-marine wanted me to tell you all, he thought your work out room was "state of the art". Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The Embassy Suites was a 5 star experience! I have stayed at the other local hotels (Marriott, Ashton, Hilton, Sheraton) and this was the BEST option, in addition to being just all around a great place to stay.

In addition to the "normal" benefits of an Embassy Suites - this one offered an exceptional happy hour with an appetizer buffet. The fitness facility was amazing. The pool was tiny, but great for a quick refreshing dip or 10 minutes in the hot tub. Starbucks in the lobby, and the front desk even had warm cookies for a snack!

The room was modern and very appealing with the decor, and of course the sleep quality of the bed and quiet of the room was excellent.

I will stay here whenever I return to Fort Worth. Excellent!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My wife and I love staying at the Embassy Suites when we come to downtown Fort Worth. It is a real treat if we can get a babysitter and a night away and Embassy has everything we need to relax and enjoy ourselves. The staff is incredible, and they go above and beyond taking care of us. We get a romance package with a jacuZZi suite and love sipping on champagne while enjoying HUGE chocolate covered strawberries and blueberries! Then we have a few complimentary cocktails and snacks during the daily happy hour while sitting on the balcony patio.
There are plenty of things to do or places to eat downtown, but often we eat at Thai Tina's(delicious) and never have to leave the Embassy! The rooms are spacious and inviting and we always sleep well. After a gourmet all inclusive breakfast(our beautiful smiling chef made us the perfect egg white omelette) we are recharged and eager to pick up our wonderful kiddos. Thanks Embassy and your Rockstar staff!!!

Room Tip: they have all been good!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and hotels that were a lot more expensive than this one and have never been treated with as much respect as this location. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure that guests are taken care of. Hotel is clean, staff is amazing, location is great and how can you beat free breakfast and afternoon adult beverages? This will not be my last stay at ES-Ft Worth!!

• Stayed: May 2012