“Dinner for two: Outstanding meal and service”

Bonnell's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bonnell's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,576 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 183/Southwest Blvd
Fort Worth, Texas
“Dinner for two: Outstanding meal and service”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had Open table reservations for two for 7:30 and arrived at 7:15. The hostess gave us a very warm greeting and indicated that they had a table ready, and she seated us in a section that was attended by Cindy.
Cindy made the night a perfect event with her incredible attention to service. I ordered a special cocktail - no problem - arrived moments later.
Shrimp and grits and Calamari appetizers were perfect as well as the main course of a beef filet and a buffalo filet.
We both had an apple crisp - outstanding!
A terrific night.
Thank you Cindy.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank RetGoldbadge

London
“Classy Texan food”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

A little out of town, but worth the drive.My wife and I arrived a little early, but this gave us an excuse to relax in the bar. Cowboy cool atmosphere, with some people even dining in this cozy place.
The main attraction here though is the food, Venison carpaccio and calamari to start, then two of the best dishes we have had the privilege to eat. My wife chose the two bird quail and I the buffalo tenderloin. Both dishes were perfectly cooked, and I lucked out as my wife gave me one of the quail.
Chef Bonnell wandered round chatting with almost everyone.Thank you chef for a wonderful memory.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ExpressGuy
Fort Worth, Texas
“Always wonderful!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We went with a group...there were 6 of us.
We all got something different. All said they had excellent food. Service was good. Did not have to ask for a thing.
This time,I got steak, which I never do.(I seem to always go for fish...but this time I did not.)
It was cooked exactly like I liked it.
Everything was perfect...been there several times. It is always delicious...service wonderful...great atmosphere!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank horatio71
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“Elite Class”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life. And I travel a lot! I started out with the elk mini tacos, outstanding. Then continued on to the bacon wrapped elk sirloin. It was completely wrapped in bacon and was insanely tender. It came with an incredible sauce and some sort of spicy grits and brocolini. The grits were served in a taco shell and was phenomenal. Then I had to finish it off with the pecan apple crumble with cinnamon ice cream. Oh dear lord it was amazing. Service was fantastic. Chef Bonnell himself even came out to greet all the tables! You have to go here!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Really nice, yet relaxed. The food, service and atmosphere is
amazing! We went for our anniversary, I highly recommend this establishment.

Visited February 2014