“Didnt dissapoint”

Bonnell's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bonnell's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 183/Southwest Blvd
Lucerne, Switzerland
“Didnt dissapoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

3 different entrees, 3 happy diners. Ostrich, TX redfish, and ribeye steak were all delicious . Our service was good but the waiter was not engaging however the maitre'd was. Going on a holiday weekend I wondered if the A team would be in the kitchen and they were. We will return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ali188064

Granbury, Texas
“Took advantage of Resturant week. Good decision”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I celebrated my birthday here. My first time and I was we'll pleased. I had the scallops and they were cooked to perfection. I'm not a fan of key lime pie but I'd wash dishes for another slice of they're pie. Service was great, friendly and food delicious. They're now in the top 5 of Fort Worth restaurants for me.

Texas
“Add this to your "Living Bucket List"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Was back for the restaurant week. Superb!!!!! we started off with THE appetizer Elk mini tacos with roasted chille cheese grits..........
The Mrs...had fun as well with the Oysters Texasfeller......wonderful

I had the Elk tenderloin carne asada.......Heaven with buttermilk and poblano rings

Finished it off with a mini dessert sampler of creme brulee, moonpie, key lime pie, and dublin float....who could ask for anything more???? How about a white cotton pillow with a minimum 600 thread count........wild game, fresh local meats, and on occasion you could end up shaking the hand of the infamous chef himself......what a treat.

2 Thank endless_summer1966
Fort Worth, Texas
“Enjoyed lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We wanted to try Bonnell's for awhile and finally made it in for lunch. We weren't disappointed, as we split a juicy burger and a fresh, crisp salad. Attentive service and tasty food.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Frida_Cu
Flower Mound, Texas
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The meal and service was outstanding, we went for restaurant week and then were told the charitable donation would be made for any item on the menu. We changed course. Everything about the evening was very special. The service from the bar tender while we waited for our table to our service was impecable. We will be back!!!

1 Thank tdhat