“Lol”
Review of Four Day Weekend

Four Day Weekend
Ranked #2 of 36 Fun & Games in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Four Day Weekend is a critically-acclaimed improvisational comedy troupe specializing in corporate events. We perform for the public at our 212-seat theater in downtown Fort Worth every Friday and Saturday (7:30pm and 10pm). Additionally, we offer a wide variety of corporate event services, including emcee, keynote speaking, awards banquet hosting, team building workshops, and more! Let us know how we can help make your meeting memorable!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My daughter took me here for my birthday and I have to say she made an excellent choice. This was so fun and entertaining. These guys are quick wit and great at what they do. Laughed thu their whole performance. The theater only holds like 200 but its very comfortable and you could hear and see everything. Loved it.

1  Thank cinnamon21

Reviewed June 16, 2013

If you enjoyed Whose Line is it Anyway with Drew Carey, you would like this show. The ticket prices are $20 per person. There is a 7:30 show and a later show around 10:00. We went on a Friday night and were able to walk up at 6:30 to buy a ticket. This might not be an option on a Saturday night. The ticket lady said Saturday will probably be a sell out. Dress is anything from casual to dressy, whatever you want to wear. We wore shorts and a Ranger's shirt and did not feel under dressed. There is valet parking available.
The show is totally improv. The cast get suggestions from the audience. The cast will also talk with an audience member, ask a ton of questions, and then the cast will break out into a song about that audience member. Also, before the show, you can write down words or phrases and the cast will use those during the show.
The cast is very talented!
We have been twice and loved it both times. This is a show you can repeatedly go to because the material is always new.
There are several restaurants within walking distance. We ate at Cantina Laredo, but there is also a PF Changs, Daddy Jacks, and Reata.

1  Thank miamivice2011
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is AWESOME improvisational comedy that is clean enough for the entire family! These guys are hilarious and incredibly clever. Smoke free small intimate theatre. We can't recommend this show enough!

1  Thank Lacey C
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've been to this show twice now, and it was great both times. I am usually not big into live comedy but this is a very fun experience because it is improv and they use audience members and current events for their skits. Both times I went, the skits themselves were the same but you get a different outcome every time because of the audience member and the random event they choose for the background. I took family here when they were in town and they just loved it. The theater is nice, and they have a bar...only problem is the lines for the bathroom on intermission, and you don't want to get up mid-show because chances are the guys on stage will call you out and embarrass you (I saw it happen both shows) so plan your bathroom breaks accordingly!

Since it's right in the middle of downtown Ft Worth, there are a lot of things to do and see in the area all within walking distance so it's a perfect way to end a night out on the town. If you're visiting or a local, you won't regret seeing the show, it's so much fun!

1  Thank Holly H
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My hubby is the comedic fan, and typically I tollerate it, but on this night...I was laughing my head off! The interaction with the audience made this show the coolest and funniest thing I've ever seen because they were saying everything I would want to! It was amazing to me that a group could have such quick wit! This is a must do if you're in town for a trip or have lived here forever!!!

1  Thank TrainGeeksWife