Open today: 2:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Basement Dive Bar in Stockyards

This is another western themed Dive Bar in the Stockyards. It is a basement bar. They do have a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $51.00
from $23.00
from $27.06
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018

My husband and I stopped by when we were in the Stockyards area. It is a fun bar with a lot of great signs and cool atmosphere. We would definitely visit again!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The Basement Bar has such a fun atmosphere. We stopped here on the advice of the staff at the Tattoo Ranch across the street and we were happy we followed this advice. Friendly staff and just a fun time had by all! Definitely check it out

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 7, 2018

My wife and I spent the weekend in the Stockyards and passed by this place a few times before we finally got enough liquid courage to enter and I was very pleasantly surprised. I loved the quaint atmosphere and the guys performing on stage were great to listen to. I only wish this bar was closer to my house so I could frequent it more often.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My bf and I are regulars here and we absolutely love this place. The bartenders are so friendly and fun! I’ve actually become friends with some of the bartenders!
This place is perfect for a little getaway. It’s kinda hidden which is super cool and the dollar bills all over the ceiling are unique as well. (I’ve made like 3 dollars here )

If you wanna have a good time and hangout, this is the place to go!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Minorities stay away. They will be glad to take your money but if an issue comes up you have no past in with someone that's not a minority you are quickly blamed, tazed and arrested!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! No stars but I had to give 1 for the review to post.

Date of experience: February 2018