“Waited too Long”

Dining options: Reservations
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Waited too Long”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went in by myself, and the lady said sit at the bar. So I did, and I waited and waited. Finally I got up to leave and on the way out the waitress said she was ready to take my order. I said no thanks. Within five steps a man asked if he could help,,, so they could see me, but chose not to serve me. REALLY glad I didn't stay. But it was NEXT door to the hotel.

Visited September 2013

York, United Kingdom
“Great value, with good food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We chose this road house as our first night on our Texas road trip! We had loads of food, just one course was more than enough! Service was good. Couldn't get over throwing the 'nut' rubbish over the floor! Our bill was under $40 for 4, one course-but 4 adult meals as children are 14 & 18!!

• Visited July 2013
San Angelo, Texas, United States
“Great steaks and other suff too”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Whether it's steaks or the roasted chicken, it's all good, and don't forget the rolls!! Yummy! Service has always been great too

Visited August 2013
Melbourne
“Great service, food good”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Service was great. i had ribs which were fairly tender and my sides of veggies were nice (not soggy and overcooked). My brother's steak was slightly overcooked but still good. His side of chilli was delicious. My strawberry margarita was ok but definitely a packet mix and not genuine strawberries, but I suppose that is to be expected.

Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great meal, enjoyable atmosphere!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

So my friends and I were hungry for some Texas food while visiting.
I wanted a steak, and this is definitely the place to come for a delicious fresh juicy steak!
We started off with drinks from their extensive selection, these were all very good, especially the "Coronarita". We also tried their "onionblossom" for starters which is really good.
When it came to entrees I tried their "Fort Worth" steak - It came perfectly medium rare with just the right amount of fat for that real delicious taste. I had mash and veg on the side which was the perfect accompaniment.
Everyone I was with thoroughly enjoyed their meals.
Service was good and we recommend booking as it was very busy.

• Visited July 2013