“Bar dead on a Saturday night”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #109 of 1,565 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
New York
“Bar dead on a Saturday night”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went for a late dinner and drink before going out to a club and they already had the bottles on the bar and cleaning up at 10:30pm. Ive eaten at other locations, but I left and ate at teh taco shop down the road...they were open!

Visited January 2013

Hurst, Texas
“Down home Texas fun”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Lots of noise lots of food and fun...great party atmosphere and the food is more than plentiful...it isn't the Mansion but a good place to go for a midweek night.

Dallas, TX
“great family restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have eaten here with my family about 10 times this past year. The service and food are great. You can also pick out the steak that you want, if you would like. Call ahead to avoid longer wait times.

Visited December 2012
Oro Valley, Arizona
“Always My Favorite for Steak!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

If I eat at an establishment more than 3 times, I consider it a favorite place. When I found out I could choose my own steak, it's always exactly what I want and pay for (well, my husband pays for). The staff are always friendly and flll your water glasses up without asking. Downsiide, however, are the sauteed mushrooms. I quit ordering it because it's too overcooked and very salty. Sweet potato and rolls are always good, too. Wished they'd open for lunch and offer military discount.

Visited September 2012
PRESTON
“Steaks to die for”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This restaurant was next door to where we were staying and having never eaten in a Texas Roadhouse before decided to give it a go.. We both ordered the Rib-eye steaks to be cooked medium rare. The steaks arrived perfectly cooked and were the best steaks we have ever tasted and we have had a fare few. Its not fine dining by any means but the quality of the food and the friendliness of the waiters and waitresses more than make up that.

• Visited September 2012