“One of the best!”

Ranked #8 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Arlington, Texas
“One of the best!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I travel very much, due to business. I have been to many hotels around the states, but none compared to my favorite hotel, this one. Sandra, one of the employees, has always been professional and very helpful. Always made me feel as if I was home. The rooms are very neat, and the breakfast bar, has always been so great, and convenient. Its in a nice area also, surrounded by many tourist attractions. I've always loved this place and definitely will be back soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank deandre y
Justin B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review us here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards. We love to hear all the great experience of all of our guest and we strive to make everyone feel like home. Please come back to visit us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I work in the Stockyards and our company Christmas party was held down the street from Hyatt Place. Rather than drive 45 minutes home after a few cocktails, Mary Joyce was able to set me up with a room to just stay the night. Mary Joyce was extremely accommodating and took care of everything start to finish. When I arrived for check-in, the front desk pulled my reservation up in under a minute and I was in my room within 10 minutes of walking through the door. The rooms are super nice and modern (like most Hyatt Places). I recommend Hyatt Place for anyone planing a trip to the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank jukemywalker
Thank you so much for choosing the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards for your Christmas party! We appreciate all your business and hope to work with you again in the future.
Woodway, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I could not be more pleased with my experience. Mary took great care of our group and made sure everything was just as we envisioned.Great people and excellent service! I will definitely plan my future events here

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nicole J
Thank you for your response! It makes me smile to know that you truly enjoyed your stay here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards. Please feel free to visit us again when you are in the area, I know we would love to welcome you back!
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We love this place! Sandra was very helpful and professional. She always had a smile on her face and helped us in any way she could. The hotel is in a great location for activities in walking distance and a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank TLR2713
Thank you for your review! I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fort Worth. Please let us know if you plan to be in the area again, we'd love to have you back!
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Whether you have a group of 2 or 42, contact the hotel and Mary Joyce, and your stay will be spectacular, nothing needed, everything taken care of! Close to whatever you want to do in the stockyards, Billy Bobs, White Elephant, Star Cafe, and H3. Just go for a walk, shop, eat, or just sit at the Hyatt bar your stay will be relaxing and/or action packed. Just let them know what you want to do and it's done!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank RedBullJeff
It makes me happy to read about your wonderful experience! I’ll be sure to share your comments with my staff. As always, we appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards.
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I travel often so I tend to try a lot of new hotels. I was highly impressed by the service I received at the Stock Yard location. One of the employees, Sandra, was especially helpful with navigating the area and making sure all my needs were meet during my stay. I will definitely make this my hotel of choice for all my future visits.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Desmond G
Thank you for your review! It truly does make me happy when a guest thoroughly enjoys their stay. Here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards it is our priority to provide a perfect '10' experience. Please feel free to call us directly if you need any help with future reservations!
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My family always enjoys our mini-vacations to Ft. Worth. The hotel is nice, clean, and super convenient. You can explore the shops along Exchange Ave. and walk back when you want. It's great to be able to walk to your room when you leave the rodeo or Billy Bobs, too.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Sallie S
Justin B, Sales at Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
We are delighted to hear that your chose the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards for your families mini vacation. We hope to see you again in the summer months so you can take a dip in our pool. Thank you so much for your feedback.