“Servicespectacular”

Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards
Ranked #7 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Whether you have a group of 2 or 42, contact the hotel and Mary Joyce, and your stay will be spectacular, nothing needed, everything taken care of! Close to whatever you want to do in the stockyards, Billy Bobs, White Elephant, Star Cafe, and H3. Just go for a walk, shop, eat, or just sit at the Hyatt bar your stay will be relaxing and/or action packed. Just let them know what you want to do and it's done!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank RedBullJeff
Justin B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

It makes me happy to read about your wonderful experience! I’ll be sure to share your comments with my staff. As always, we appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I travel often so I tend to try a lot of new hotels. I was highly impressed by the service I received at the Stock Yard location. One of the employees, Sandra, was especially helpful with navigating the area and making sure all my needs were meet during my stay. I will definitely make this my hotel of choice for all my future visits.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Desmond G

Thank you for your review! It truly does make me happy when a guest thoroughly enjoys their stay. Here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards it is our priority to provide a perfect '10' experience. Please feel free to call us directly if you need any help with future reservations!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

My family always enjoys our mini-vacations to Ft. Worth. The hotel is nice, clean, and super convenient. You can explore the shops along Exchange Ave. and walk back when you want. It's great to be able to walk to your room when you leave the rodeo or Billy Bobs, too.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sallie S
Justin B, Sales at Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

We are delighted to hear that your chose the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards for your families mini vacation. We hope to see you again in the summer months so you can take a dip in our pool. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Sandra and company setup and managed a block of rooms for my wedding at the stockyards. She was prompt at updating the contract as new rooms needed to be added and worked with my family to coordinate the delivery of gift bags to guests staying at the property. Also, the proximity to the stockyards worked great as guest could park at the hotel and walk to the reception.

Property is in great condition - clean rooms, large televisions, and reserved parking for guests. I highly recommend Hyatt Place if staying in or around the stockyards.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard E

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your stay here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards. We value all your feedback and hope to see you again. Congrats on your marriage!!!!!!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I took a group of Senior Adults from my church to the Ft. Worth Stockyards. This hotel was in the middle of the activity. The rooms were extremely clean. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. I would definitely book there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Justin B, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for considering the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards to host your church group. I hope you are able to come back when we have warmer weather so you can enjoy our fabulous pool. . It was a great pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our group rented the entire hotel and everyone loved the venue. The service was extremely good. The hotel was next door to our convention facilities so it made the venue perfect for us. The breakfast was definitely better than any I have had at other hotels. We are planning on bringing the convention back!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule to review us here at the Hyatt Place Historic Stockyards. Your group was a great pleasure to work with and I am looking forward to working with you in the upcoming years.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Although the service is fairly good and the breakfast is really nice, the noise around this hotel made it difficult to get sleep. At night, there are train horns off and on several times an hour which are long and loud. Then in the morning, I was awoken by the garbage dumpsters being emptied before 7am. The room was clean, but not too modern. As well, the hairdryer only had a "low" setting and it took twice as long as normal to dry my hair. A little card in the room says that "high powered hair dryers" are available at the front desk, but this was not the case when I went down hair half-wet to get one. I don't usually complain about hotel accommodations, but this really was my least favourite hotel stay in a really long time, unfortunately.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front so at the very least you don't hear the dumpsters being emptied...