“Professional Staff and Beautiful Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820
Ranked #64 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. I was traveling spur of the moment and arrived late to check in. The staff had a difficult time, as their computer was having glitches, but hey, that's part of technology. After a brief wait, they were able to get me checked into my room. Beautiful room. Very comfortable. Lovely Decor throught the entire hotel and my room. It was a very positive experience and I would stay again!.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Cheyenne C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Elizabeth S,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to know you enjoyed your recent stay at our location and would be pleased to have you return sometime in the future. I am sorry your check in experience was time consuming, I am currently addressing this issue. Please know your business is greatly appreciated and your comments only help to improve our service. Thank you again!

Cheyenne Capaldo
cheyenne@hiexpresslakeworth.com

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Arriving late and leaving early, I didn't get a lot of time here but the hotel appeared to have been recently renovated. Whatever the reason, the bathroom was really fresh with no discolored caulking (a rarity these days) and a free breakfast that included bacon and eggs. Just what I want from a Holiday Inn Express. There also a Denny's right next door.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Check in time was 3pm and got there at noon and they were able to provide me with a room; the accommadations were great; king size bed with added sofa and 40 inch TV; restroom was clean although more towels should have been available; the receptionist and clean up maids were courteous
The bed was comfortable and for a change the pillows were firm but confortable;
I went to my sister 50th wedding anniversary and had never visited the area; the young lady at the front desk drew me a map to get to the Church and even though it was like ten miles away she provided an excellent drawing that I was able to find the location; I wished I could remember her name to thank the hotel for her assistance beyond the call of duty;

Room Tip: Much traffic in frist floor; try to get a room in the 2nd or 3rd floors;
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are looking for a five star resort hotel, keep driving. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay on the highway, it is just fine. The breakfast, as somebody else mentioned, leaves something to be desired, but I wasn't hungry. I guess I'd stay here again if coming through.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I checked into the Holiday Inn Express Suites in Lake Worth and was greeted with a friendly smile from the woman at the front desk. The room was newer and clean. Everything worked and the air conditioning unit was quiet and cooled the room to my liking. The pillow was a little hard but overall it was a good experience. I will stay there next time my travels take me to the Lake Worth area.
As a side note, avoid the Denny's next door.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed for one night. I had an interview the next day, which was just down the street from the hotel. Easy access to the interstate. Had a great night's sleep. The breakfast buffet, which was very good, had eggs, pancakes, meat, cereal, yogurt, pastries, instant oatmeal, and drinks. The usual things you would find at a Holiday Inn Express buffet.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband and I had a family function for the weekend in Lake Worth so we decided to try a different route than our normal research. We tried a Hotwire Secret Deal and got a really great price for a king room, but it's true that you get what you pay for. Check in was wonderful and the desk clerk was very helpful and nice. The room is a nice size with a refrigerator and microwave. As soon as we got into the room we lowered the air conditioning as it had been set on 78. We left for dinner and to visit with family, when we arrived back to our room a few hours later it was still only about 75 degrees. We tried to get some sleep but the room seemed stuffy and to top it off around midnight we got some neighbors above us that sounded like they brought a bowling alley with them. For thirty minutes we laid in bed hoping they would settle down but that never happened. My husband called down to the front desk to complain but the noise continued for another 30 minutes before he made a second call to the front desk. He was told that our noisy upstairs neighbors wouldn't answer the door or the phone and there wasn't much else they could do. From the sound of things someone may have been being hacked to pieces in that room, but apparently calling the police if the door isn't answered isn't an option here.
We were moved from the second floor to the forth floor above our noisy neighbors. One of the first things we noticed when the elevator opened was the strong cigarette order and non smoking signs. At some point this floor had to have had smoking rooms, because the stench attacks you as soon as the elevator doors open. We were so tired we decided not to complain about this and just get into the room and try to get some sleep. However the air conditioner in this room wasn't great either. I don't think the room ever got colder than about 74 degrees.
If your a water pressure person and that's a deal breaker for you, skip this hotel all together. Very little pressure.
Going back to my research on Tripadvisor from now on. It's not worth a few saved bucks for this kind of bad deal.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820? Share your experiences!