“I just don't get it”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #134 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“I just don't get it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I am happy for the owners success, but I have to admit I just don't get it. I had the worst tortilla soup...it was so thick I just ate it with chips. The salad had so much dressing it was swimming in it and I find it unappetizing to serve it in a metal mixing bowl. The taco's are just O.K. and that's all you get. You order one taco....that is what you get. No garnish, no chips .....just that one taco. We ordered chips and hot sauce and had to return the chips....they were stale. Once I had nachos and had to return them to melt the cheese. In short, people love it but I have never had a single thing I would return and order. I have to admit I keep finding myself going back though because everyone else seems to love it. Last time it was so loud and full of flies it just hopefully will be the last.

• Visited August 2012

“Great taco shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

New to the area, and have been here several times. Kind of a blend of a sit-down place, but with tray service. Good (not great) value, but very nice food and atmosphere. Like the fact they serve beer / wine.

• Visited July 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Grilled Shrimp Taco's are my absolute Fave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food, margaritas and prices are AWESOME. The queso blanco is probably the best I've ever had.

Visited June 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Our first visit to Fuzzy's was a disappointment. Cool atmosphere inside, but the food had a lot to be desired. Best items...kids cheese nachos, refried beans and the beef fajitas. Disappointments...shredded chicken tacos (chicken was dry & over cooked), latin potatoes, and salsa (had a hint of chili powder).

Amongst friends they either really like this restaurant chain or they really dislike it. Our first impression was not so good and we will choose to spend our dining dollars elsewhere in the future.

Visited June 2012
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

I love this place! Great atmosphere and quick service. We are here atleast every other week. The beef nachos are to die for as are the garlic shredded beef or pork tacos. Great place to chill with your friends and get some awesome grub at the same time!

Visited April 2012